Oakland Raiders vs Kansas City Chiefs MATCH thread

I figured I'd start the game thread exactly how I did for Texas yall...it was our last win so why not? :D 

COME ON CHIEFS!!!..let's get our season back on track tonight and show the whole league that one defeat doesn't change anything, that we're still the BEST team in the country, period. 

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thursday night games need to go away.  With the short turn around you have absolutely no idea what you're going to get, especially when you factor in injuries.  The only good thing about it is that we get 10 days to get healthy afterward.  If this were a Sunday afternoon game, I'd be very confident we beat them by 10+, but with the short week I'd be lying if I said I weren't nervous.

I was in Vegas for the past three days and I saw more Kansas City fans than Raiders as far as clothing goes.

Vegas is like Phoenix in that many people are from somewhere else and bring their allegiances. Go to a Cubs @ D Backs game. Raiders and Cowboys fans are an annoyingly large force around here.

Carr rated next to last when under pressure. Big Ben is dead last. See this article. This is not a secret.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/thursday-night-football-time-schedule-picks-your-need-to-know-for-chiefs-raiders/

So what did Sutton do last week....no pressure. If he does that again tonight he should be tared & featured out of KC. 

Carr rated next to last when under pressure. Big Ben is dead last. See this article. This is not a secret.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/thursday-night-football-time-schedule-picks-your-need-to-know-for-chiefs-raiders/

So what did Sutton do last week....no pressure. If he does that again tonight he should be tared & featured out of KC.

Especially considering their running game is average at best. Pin the ears back and get after them.

Thursday night games need to go away. With the short turn around you have absolutely no idea what you're going to get, especially when you factor in injuries. The only good thing about it is that we get 10 days to get healthy afterward. If this were a Sunday afternoon game, I'd be very confident we beat them by 10+, but with the short week I'd be lying if I said I weren't nervous.

You want a biggest reason for declining ratings and its this game. Just oversaturating with too much NFL while often times getting bad games because of the short rest and prep time. Road teams in this spot lose a whopping 60 percent of the time and I'd like to see a study done on injuries in this game vs the norm. I think the only way they can justify keeping this game is to give a bye week before it's played to each team. That's probably a logistical nightmare. So dump the damn game and go back to Sunday's and Mondays.

Archived