Oakland Raiders vs Kansas City Chiefs MATCH thread

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand the idea that instead of rushing the qb, we should put more in the secondary.  However 

It’s not even close to average man, it’s BAD.

What are you guys talking about?   It was a OPI that wasn't called.   We have our #2 DB out, an above avg pass rusher not playing and Berry out.   We might not be elite but we are advantageous. 

This is the crap that got posted ad nauseam on WPI.

I understand the idea that instead of rushing the qb, we should put more in the secondary. However

What are you guys talking about? It was a OPI that wasn't called. We have our #2 DB out, an above avg pass rusher not playing and Berry out. We might not be elite but we are advantageous.

This is the crap that got posted ad nauseam on WPI.

Regardless of the circumstances, they’re next to last in every category. What would you call that?

You want a biggest reason for declining ratings and its this game. Just oversaturating with too much NFL while often times getting bad games because of the short rest and prep time. Road teams in this spot lose a whopping 60 percent of the time and I'd like to see a study done on injuries in this game vs the norm. I think the only way they can justify keeping this game is to give a bye week before it's played to each team. That's probably a logistical nightmare. So dump the damn game and go back to Sunday's and Mondays.

I like the idea of a bye week before Thursday games. Can't be that hard to workout in schedule. Also, both teams have more time to prepare so should lead to better games.

Archived