Oakland Raiders vs Kansas City Chiefs MATCH thread

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Raiders are near last in sacks?

not sure about that but they have Mack and Irvin, two decent pass rushers and our o-line has been less than stellar all year. Just checked and jokeland is 28th in sacks

Doesn't matter!!!!

If they can keep alex upright, I'm happy and it makes the chiefs offense better 

I love that the person starting this thread said "MATCH" instead of game.  The US no longer has an international soccer team for the next 5 years so it is fitting.... :-)

I do not think that Marshawn Lynch should have been ejected from the game.  He was actually trying to calm Peters down and had no intent to start sh!t.  However, I get that he cannot touch a ref so I get the ejection.  I just think his head was in the right spot.  Sort of reminds me of when Kelce was talking trash to his brother.... he should not have been flagged for it.  These guys are just messing with their family members.

I love that the person starting this thread said "MATCH" instead of game.  The US no longer has an international soccer team for the next 5 years so it is fitting.... :-)

I do not think that Marshawn Lynch should have been ejected from the game.  He was actually trying to calm Peters down and had no intent to start sh!t.  However, I get that he cannot touch a ref so I get the ejection.  I just think his head was in the right spot.  Sort of reminds me of when Kelce was talking trash to his brother.... he should not have been flagged for it.  These guys are just messing with their family members.

He got ejected for shoving a ref.

I'm pretty happy being up 6 after that half.  We got hosed on two huge plays but they missed a very makable fg there so.  If our D can come up with some adjustments and a stop we should keep rattling off points.

agreed, these calls against the Chiefs could have been hugely deflating

we should be happy we're leading

Archived