Oakland Raiders vs Kansas City Chiefs MATCH thread

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the snowflakes that cry all the time. It's sad.

There's plenty to complain about though....

Isn't that the point of having this thread in the first place (to complain or sing the praises of the Chiefs)?

Still found the comment funny.  The term "Snowflake" cracks me up as we have a snowflake for a president.

It’s 03 all over again. It’s catching up to them now. Did last week and it is tonight.

I think this soft non aggressive defensive scheme (which reminds me of Crennel's sorry defense to a degree) doesn't fit our players.  We aren't aggressive at all and give opponents QB way too much time to pass.

It's like Sutton is playing checkers while the teams we are up against are playing chess.  We have the talent, but Sutton refuses to blitz, rush Houston, switch up coverages, or adjust.

Are we overestimating this teams talent on defense? Peters isn’t the same guy from last year, neither is Chris Jones. And Houston seems ineffective too. Gaines is complete garbage and so is Sorenson.

No man, I think we have the talent, but the DC is total garbage and is too slow to adjust, create pressure, or be creative.  Like I said above, he's playing checkers while our opposition is playing chess.

It's like Sutton is playing checkers while the teams we are up against are playing chess. We have the talent, but Sutton refuses to blitz, rush Houston, switch up coverages, or adjust.

Father Time has done a great job over recent years. Giv him time to adjust.

Archived