Oakland Raiders vs Kansas City Chiefs MATCH thread

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peters strike me as the type who has relied on his talent and stopped working to improve his game like the true elite players. Ability is there, but his head git too big. He has to decide to make a change or he will just let a crap attitude ruin his future. Just seems soft this year

Peters strike me as the type who has relied on his talent and stopped working to improve his game like the true elite players. Ability is there, but his head git too big. He has to decide to make a change or he will just let a crap attitude ruin his future. Just seems soft this year

He needs Berry back to help him.

The offense can have some time off for the mini bye, the defense should be doing tackling drills

Albert, motha f-ing Wilson!

LOL!  you are right:  defense needs to do some tackling drills over the break.

VI:  How are you doing up in Vancouver Island?  My old man had his power shut down due to the big storm they had up in the PNW.  Was Vancouver Island or BC hit bad?

Good analysis, I agree. He must think he’s so good he doesn’t have to work for it. He’s been placed on a pedestal last 2 years by the pundits and this year he’s playing soft.

Archived