Oakland Raiders vs Kansas City Chiefs MATCH thread

Honestly the so called stars on this team...Houston & DJ are just not the same as before injuries. The rest of the defense lacks talent other than head case Peters. 

This is not a great team. Good yes. Not great and not even close. One and done playoff ...if they get there.

SUTTON IS AN ASS! 

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chiefs are good enough to win the division but there’s no way in hell this is a super bowl team. The pass rush is non existent and stresses a weak secondary even more. Andy Reid still has zero concept of game management in clock situations. The play calling on the last possession was beyond stupid. The defense was struggling, and all the offense had to do is get a single first down and the walrus calls a straight drop back on 3rd down when we knew the jailbreak was coming. The outcome of this is the epitome of why Reid has failed to win a super bowl despite all his success. Losing to pity was understandable, losing to Oakland like this is inexcusable.

I don't mind getting beat by a better team or even a hot team.  Its beyond frustrating seeing an inferior team beat us because we can't get out of our own way.   We turtle up with the lead and play the most uninspiring defense that renders one of the most elite LB's in the league useless.  

Defense is horrible...

Could not stop the run last week

Could not stop the pass this week...

Pretty poor

Zero pressure

No creativity on defense

400 yards allowed passing

Way to let the raiders get on track

I called it unfortunately

There was a clock runoff.

Not for the opi there was not. They ran it off when he was short for the first td to 8 seconds but not the next opi play. They had 3 seconds left after that and we then get 2 holding calls and then the td by them.

Either Houston has lost his explosiveness, or they are not letting him use it, but almost every time he is rushing the passer, he looks more like he's in contain.  If he's not by the guy on his 1st step, he just stands up and waits to see what's developing.  They need more.  

Either Houston has lost his explosiveness, or they are not letting him use it, but almost every time he is rushing the passer, he looks more like he's in contain.  If he's not by the guy on his 1st step, he just stands up and waits to see what's developing.  They need more.

Once for sure but I think a second time, Sutton had him playing the middle of the field during a couple of the ‘last’ plays of the game, it is unbelievable

Not for the opi there was not. They ran it off when he was short for the first td to 8 seconds but not the next opi play. They had 3 seconds left after that and we then get 2 holding calls and then the td by them.

They ran it off because the clock would have kept running.  On the OPI, it would not have.  Clock would have stopped as soon as the play ended.   At least that's how I would interpret it.  If he caught it in the field of play in bounds, I think you'd be right.  

Honestly the so called stars on this team...Houston & DJ are just not the same as before injuries. The rest of the defense lacks talent other than head case Peters. 

This is not a great team. Good yes. Not great and not even close. One and done playoff ...if they get there.

SUTTON IS AN ASS! 

totally agree.   I believe Sutton needs Berry to run his offense.  Tough luck.   do something else sutton.  sucks.

Im curious to see if having Hali back in these situations would help at all or if Sutton would even use all three together.   And is Steve Nelson going to make that big of a difference.   We got worked over for 400 yards in the air.

Will not help. Hali is a slow Ford. Sutton still runs the D. GAME OVER!

Archived