Pussy bitch Bob

I don't think even Berry can save this disaster of a scheme

Agree!  The three rushers are spent at the end of the game and can't even push their man out of his stance.  Have to change the scheme or we will not win another game.

Also, on our last possession, Andy played not to lose........not to win.  Two handoffs to burn time and then a failed 3rd down pass.  he should have been playing for a field goal to put it out of reach.  DUMBASS

Possibly... Could also be if you give most nfl qbs all day to throw they'll eventually find someone.. When rushing 3 and dropping 8 still ain't slowing anybody down, and you refuse to change anything up, I believe coaching gets at least some of the blame for the results

Gotta do something with the D. Watching them tonight was painful. Carr had a field day 3 weeks after fracturing his back...

No pressure...2nd and 25 and you find a wide open receiver 40 yards downfield? You can't make this stuff up.

Looks like we simply overpaid for Sorensen. He was fine roaming free last year but when he has to tackle he's useless. Don't know if the players are afraid to make a mistake since they don't trust the guy behind them but the entire defense looked way too soft to win. I don't know if there'll be any buyers but there are a bunch of players we should be trading away for an upgrade.

Archived