5-0 to no playoffs

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NFL is too competitive. We deserve to lose. Now we have a week and half to prepare for MNF hosting another AFC West Rival in the Donks. Forget this game and move on. 

Pass Rush needs to be addressed. Try K-Pass or something. Houston is not getting consistent leg drive anymore - that's concerning. Peters, needs to settle down and quit being selfish. Other than that we'll probably win the West and get bounced again. Need Berry for a SB guys...

I honestly think we need to dump as many big money guys on defense as possible the next couple of years and hope Sutton is fired or retires. None of these guys have the IT factor anymore, and as nice a story as Berry is, I don’t think his body will hold up. Let Peters go. Trade Houston. Get rid of aged DJ and Hali. Move on from bust Ford. I’d love to go back to a 4-3 scheme as the base too.

Why? So he can run around for 5 seconds with no pressure...

It's the lack of pressure.

Sutton is vanillia, no stints, no twists, no blitz, laughable.

Sutton sucks

Andy probably tells him to play conservatively. You think he could override Sutton and be like hey...Blitz more, Carr has been the worst QB against the blitz this year...or hey Father Time, rush Houston 2 plays in a row, or how about play Peters on Cooper so he doesn't rack up 200... Nope Andy tells him to play conservatively vanialla and maybe just maybe we'll get a lucky game changing turnover. He's too confident in his offense that Andy is. Arrogance plays a big role in this loss again. Two stubborn coaches.

The NFL is too competitive. We deserve to lose. Now we have a week and half to prepare for MNF hosting another AFC West Rival in the Donks. Forget this game and move on.

Pass Rush needs to be addressed. Try K-Pass or something. Houston is not getting consistent leg drive anymore - that's concerning. Peters, needs to settle down and quit being selfish. Other than that we'll probably win the West and get bounced again. Need Berry for a SB guys...

Berry isn’t enough of a difference. We have no pass rush and our linebackers are too dependent on past their prime guys. At least the young guys get experience. DJ an hali are wasted roster spots. At least Hali isn’t hurting us on the field. From a personnel standpoint I contend that the defense is very poorly constructed.

Why? So he can run around for 5 seconds with no pressure...

It's the lack of pressure.

Sutton is vanillia, no stints, no twists, no blitz, laughable.

Sutton sucks

Your right.....cause Houston is giving us a ton of pressure atm...errrr

Andy probably tells him to play conservatively. You think he could override Sutton and be like hey...Blitz more, Carr has been the worst QB against the blitz this year...or hey Father Time, rush Houston 2 plays in a row, or how about play Peters on Cooper so he doesn't rack up 200... Nope Andy tells him to play conservatively vanialla and maybe just maybe we'll get a lucky game changing turnover. He's too confident in his offense that Andy is. Arrogance plays a big role in this loss again. Two stubborn coaches.

His offense did zero in the 4th.

You are the head coach, Step in!!!

Houston is a beast that is being mis-managed and playing whatever call is being made. This is all on Sutton to me. Houston in coverage, Peters (sucking this year) is being told to play off, our lousy CB being hung out even more because we don't blitz or bring Houston, and 3 years now of not stopping the run...this is 100% on Sutton.

Yeah..I'm pretty tired of the "bend then break" defense. No excuse for no pressure the whole game. I knew beyond a doubt Oakland was going to score a TD at the end to win it. A game we should have won. I put the blame squarely on the coaches and our weak ass defense.

Yeah, this is strictly an institutional defect: Sutton. What's weird is that having this bad defense, for me, points glaringly somewhere else...Smith. We do not have the qb to win with this defense. We have seen Smith go back to his ways these past two weeks; and I heard it is because Smith's cryptonite is zone defense.

Can't wait to see Mahomes start for this team. Even if we, let's say, win the SB, I'd say thank you very much Smith and have a nice time in Jersey or Jacksonville.

Houston is fine. Fuckin sutton and Reid just don't let him do what he does best anymore. This defensive scheme is a complete fuck up. On top of that I have never seen so many useless db's in my life on deep balls. theres too much talent being wasted.

Watch him when he "pass rushes".  You might change your opinion.   Justin is my favorite Chief player.   What I've seen the last several weeks, and especially tonight, is alarming.   And NOT on Bob Sutton.   

Yeah, this is strictly an institutional defect: Sutton. What's weird is that having this bad defense, for me, points glaringly somewhere else...Smith. We do not have the qb to win with this defense. We have seen Smith go back to his ways these past two weeks; and I heard it is because Smith's cryptonite is zone defense.

Can't wait to see Mahomes start for this team. Even if we, let's say, win the SB, I'd say thank you very much Smith and have a nice time in Jersey or Jacksonville.

That was your first post. That's how you introduce yourself? A Smith attack? Tonight?

OK.

Archived