Justin Houston is at least versatile still, he isn't what he was, but he's still good, Marcus Peters is awful. Limited pass rush and a head case anchoring your secondary are a recipe for disaster.

You clearly aren't watching games.

Which you've stated in the LR

Marcus peters is fine.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Justin Houston is at least versatile still, he isn't what he was, but he's still good, Marcus Peters is awful.  Limited pass rush and a head case anchoring your secondary are a recipe for disaster.

says the guy with Aqib Talib on his team.

My theory is to win this division you need to hold serve at home and sweep the Chargers. Winning on the road at either Oak or Denver would give us a little leeway to slip up at home. Now we don't have that. Basically this is where we are at. Gigantic game vs Denver coming up. Win that and we are in GREAT shape! Lose and its a free for all for the division and we will have officially reached slump status. Losing those last two games is something I actually expected. I just didn't expect to lose in that fashion. 

You clearly aren't watching games.

Which you've stated in the LR

Marcus peters is fine.

I watched the game last night.  Peters is far from fine.  Houston is fine though they just don't know how to use him.  Maybe it's just nostalgia, but I rarely remember seeing Marty and Co. having DT drop back 20 yards into coverage on passing downs.  ( I guess except for those times Sharpe was schooling him).

It's freaking stupid.  Cooper had his way all game long and Cook hadn't done a thing this season until last night, so ineffective that he's riding my fantasy football bench unfortunately.

I watched the game last night.  Peters is far from fine.  Houston is fine though they just don't know how to use him.  Maybe it's just nostalgia, but I rarely remember seeing Marty and Co. having DT drop back 20 yards into coverage on passing downs.  ( I guess except for those times Sharpe was schooling him).

It's freaking stupid.  Cooper had his way all game long and Cook hadn't done a thing this season until last night, so ineffective that he's riding my fantasy football bench unfortunately.

Reluctantly that is the game I saw as well. Watched it again. Always been taught that pass rush is key. We rush 3 on 6. Not good enough.

Archived