Lack of turnovers

Well hell, if Gaines, Mitchell and Sorenson could catch a damn football, we would have a few turnovers.

How many balls have seen them drop????/

Sadly, I feel the defense would be better than it is if they weren't going for interception so often. But when they are in position, they don't catch it. I think our high turnovers the other years were for being in the right position and quarterbacks making mistakes. Then, Berry and Peters have better hands than the trio you mentioned. Not catching them is OK because they are not receivers, but then don't give up big plays trying to go for them.

Interesting thing is that the Chiefs are #3 in turnover margin largely because our offense and especially Alex. We cannot however expect to sustain 1 turnover in 7 games. The defense will have to start carrying its end of the turnovers as they have most of the Sutton era until now. If we don't, its probably going to mean problems and it starts on Monday. Denver statistically has been the best team in the division. But they have been a turnover machine. We really need to capitalize on this on Monday. 

Where the hell is Hali? Anyone hear anything? I see Nelson practiced...but nothing on Hali?

He's too healthy to play. Busy not being injured. Sorry, I just don't like how he threw the organization on the bus for looking after him for his injury and saying he's not but then sitting on the pine being injured now. I do like him sitting now if he's injured so he can be healthy later.

Archived