Monday night game

The chiefs better come out like they did a year a ago in mile high. I think it was Jah ried who set the tone with the payback hit on Miller. That is what has to happen. We are missing that nasty play threw the whistle hits. Sorenson needs to light up someone. This has been the ingredient that we lack when playing teams like Pitt./ Balt./ Minny.

Ragland...he better put on his chin strap and earn his paycheck. He is supposed to be a thumper. I like to see Kpass in there and light up semen.

I hope sutton allows the team to beat someone up and be the hammer instead being the nail.

Anyways Im getting fired up!

The spirits of the forgotten chiefs shall rise and engrave a deep brand on an ass of the past. May Arrowhead summon the red storm to be of great venue for such a ritual on this chilly, Halloween night. 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Lord your delusional..but save some that Peyote for me :)

Then we'll have a bunch of people here talking about players who are out of control and how they're head cases.. and they're gonna implode.... and they're gonna ruin this team..

or the week by week cliche of "the Broncos are backed into a corner" so the Chiefs better be ready. 

lol

Thry are statistically the divisions best team, but turnover margin has killed them. (Plus they haven't played competition we have) Continuing that trend is crucial. They also gave up punt return TD last week so Toub is licking his chops to try and get one against his protege.

Expect a fired up Jamaal and for them to go after one on one matchups down the field as they did in Denver and has been successful against us recently.

We need to be patient and wait for our shots as well. This is the type of team that can give us fits with physicality but also type we've rxploited with timely turnovers since Andy got here.

Thry are statistically the divisions best team, but turnover margin has killed them. (Plus they haven't played competition we have) Continuing that trend is crucial. They also gave up punt return TD last week so Toub is licking his chops to try and get one against his protege.

Expect a fired up Jamaal and for them to go after one on one matchups down the field as they did in Denver and has been successful against us recently.

We need to be patient and wait for our shots as well. This is the type of team that can give us fits with physicality but also type we've rxploited with timely turnovers since Andy got here.

They have played the Giants and the Chargers twice, and have played 4 out of their first 5 at home. Plus they have already had a bye week. If ever scheduling gods smiled on a first half for a team, it smiled big on the Broncos. I think they are starting to realize that their QB situation is a serious problem, and I don't expect us to have problems with them at home with a week and half to rest and prepare.

They have played the Giants and the Chargers twice, and have played 4 out of their first 5 at home. Plus they have already had a bye week. If ever scheduling gods smiled on a first half for a team, it smiled big on the Broncos. I think they are starting to realize that their QB situation is a serious problem, and I don't expect us to have problems with them at home with a week and half to rest and prepare.

I hope your right. But nothing would surprise me. That's the way it works in this league right now. Teams have figured out a way to make big plays against our defense designed to stop just that. Until we prove we have adjusted or can adjust i won't be confident in an outcome vs a big time WR. Our biggest advantage is QB and coaching which is pretty huge. Still it's not hard to be a copy cat team.

The defense comes back on track. We get defensive points and win easily 41 to 20. Sutton adjust the game plan with what he has been doing katkey and our players coming back really help us out as we hit the easier part if our schedule here soon.

Sounds like Morse will play, Reid said LDT and Nelson could play but I don't think they will.  They'll give them another week I bet.

E. Sanders and  D. Wolfe didn't practice all week but says they'll play.  Not sure how effective they'll be and Twitter-verse seems to think no way Sanders plays.

I'm really hoping this game goes the way it did in KC last year on Christmas 33-10 Chiefs would be good to see.

The defense comes back on track. We get defensive points and win easily 41 to 20. Sutton adjust the game plan with what he has been doing katkey and our players coming back really help us out as we hit the easier part if our schedule here soon.

41 points against leagues best defense seems a little aggressive. I'd sure take it. Seems like a 24-17 type game.

41 points against leagues best defense seems a little aggressive. I'd sure take it. Seems like a 24-17 type game.

we've scored 30+ points on them past 2 meetings.  plus, in 2015 we scored over 30 in Denver and 24 at home in that week 2 loss in which we had 5 turnovers.

I like our chances, just hoping the defense has been adjusted.

Well they have not really played anyone yet with their easy schedule and I think they are in a funk. I also think turnovers will give us easy field position and again, the line being back will help a lot this week.

we've scored 30+ points on them past 2 meetings. plus, in 2015 we scored over 30 in Denver and 24 at home in that week 2 loss in which we had 5 turnovers.

I like our chances, just hoping the defense has been adjusted.

It seems like we know how to operate against their defense like the Steelers know how to operate against our offense. Knock on wood.

Chiefs better be ready to punch the dunks on the first series whether it's o or d. sutton better unleash the hounds. Let them hit semen a few times.

You can through everything out the window about who broncs have played etc. It's. division game with a lot on the line for both teams. Records and stats don't mean shit. Get hunt going early. Chiefs win 24-20.

I am praying sutton does some magic. Please.

Chiefs better be ready to punch the dunks on the first series whether it's o or d. sutton better unleash the hounds. Let them hit semen a few times.

You can through everything out the window about who broncs have played etc. It's. division game with a lot on the line for both teams. Records and stats don't mean shit. Get hunt going early. Chiefs win 24-20.

I am praying sutton does some magic. Please.

Father Time never makes magic. He just wins when the opposing offenses run out of patience. Teams like the Steelers are patient . That's the weakness for the Chiefs defense. Bend but don't break force offenses into making mistakes.

If Sutton calls a more aggressive game I think we win this without a doubt. They do have a hell of a defense but I think we scratch and claw our way to enough points to win in front of a home crowd. I do expect us to make their offense look much better than it is, because of Suttons refusal to bring pressure.

I'll go Chiefs 27 Donks 23

If we lose this game and our defense has another bad day, it's time to really start asking if Sutton is the right guy for this job. He doesn't exactly strike me as a guy who gets his players fired up before the game with motivational talk about playing in attack mode.

Archived