Monday night game

Father Time never makes magic. He just wins when the opposing offenses run out of patience. Teams like the Steelers are patient . That's the weakness for the Chiefs defense. Bend but don't break force offenses into making mistakes.

Not without Houston. And I have feeling we aren't going to see him. This is eerily like a couple years ago. Sore knee and no practice yesterday. After how many days off?

Not without Houston. And I have feeling we aren't going to see him. This is eerily like a couple years ago. Sore knee and no practice yesterday. After how many days off?

This whole year was contingent on the play of Houston. Thus far he hasn't rushed the passer as efficient. We need him to be a 2 sack guy per game.

If Sutton calls a more aggressive game I think we win this without a doubt. They do have a hell of a defense but I think we scratch and claw our way to enough points to win in front of a home crowd. I do expect us to make their offense look much better than it is, because of Suttons refusal to bring pressure.

I'll go Chiefs 27 Donks 23

If we lose this game and our defense has another bad day, it's time to really start asking if Sutton is the right guy for this job. He doesn't exactly strike me as a guy who gets his players fired up before the game with motivational talk about playing in attack mode.

If you look at the numbers you see when we bring pressure, we have been far more succepable to big plays. And that's because bringing pressure has not equaled getting pressure. And that has to change for us to be a Super Bowl team.

Chiefs should win this one by more than a touchdown.  Still, it's hard to forget that PIT laid an egg the week before playing KC and shut them down for nearly three quarters.  OAK laid an egg the week before playing KC and came on strong to pull it out.  Now DEN has laid an egg the week before playing the Chiefs.  Whether it's desperation by the other team or just bad performances by the Chiefs, DEN has their backs to the wall and are looking to bounce back from a real stinker and could cause trouble.  If the Chiefs win, they have one more very tough game left (Dallas) in this tough stretch and will then have a strangle hold on the AFC West.  If they lose, they still have the easier schedule so can survive.  Chiefs win, 24-17.

The NFL this season seems really evened out in terms of competitveness...other than SF and Cleveland...and honestly..its hard to tell which team will show up with Denver..im still baffled by the bolts blowing them out. The revolving door of injuries has me wondering what our ceiling is fully healthy...and how deep the basement gets when the injuries keep mounting.

Hopefully the bolts opened up the recipe book for properly cooking donkey. Yes, I realize the players are different...but weak spots and vulnerability are exactly why we have 2 losses...touche.

Unfortunately there's not much there on the surface to duplicate. Stats for both teams were almost identical. Rivers had a very pedestrian day with 180 passing yards. Key to the entire game was that Denver had 3 turnovers. If they don't give ball away tomorrow night it would obviously make a huge difference. One thing though is they did give up a punt return TD. Gotta think Toub is licking his chops there.

Sounds like E. Sanders will be a go for Denver. Can’t wait to watch Gaines get used by him

source?  He's listed as questionable but didn't practice all week.  Last I saw friday was DEN wasn't very optimistic he would play.

Rotoworld stating he's very unlikely to play.

the Chiefs have their backs in the corner just as much as any team they've faced this year.

Denver has been desperate for a quality win for weeks and laid an egg against SD "with their backs against the wall" last week.

All this "they have their backs against the wall" jargon is regurgitation of Twitter and Sports Talk radio.

It's just a silly cliche and frankly I'm sick of reading and hearing about it without acknowledging the Chiefs are in the same spot.

the Chiefs have their backs in the corner just as much as any team they've faced this year.

Denver has been desperate for a quality win for weeks and laid an egg against SD "with their backs against the wall" last week.

All this "they have their backs against the wall" jargon is regurgitation of Twitter and Sports Talk radio.

It's just a silly cliche and frankly I'm sick of reading and hearing about it without acknowledging the Chiefs are in the same spot.

You’re right, the Chiefs have dropped two in a row and are hungry for a win. The situation in Denver is a bit more desperate however, considering they’ll be 3-4 if they lose.

Sutton's game plan is the bend, don't break (and whatever you do don't touch the opposing QB) defense, Arrowhead magic

is long gone, Bronco's kick five field goals and win 15 - 0 ..... but there will be fans dressed in Halloween costumes, at least there's that.

This whole year was contingent on the play of Houston. Thus far he hasn't rushed the passer as efficient. We need him to be a 2 sack guy per game.

seriously 32 sacks per season required.... thats what 12 more than the nfl reccord ? do you even think about what your saying?

kc continues to put quarterbacks in pressure situation, can this guy get rid of the ball in under 2 seconds.. because thats what he's got..

perceptions aside.. the chiefs are hitting qbs, and doing it in just over 2 seconds.

denver is in a bad position, there desperate for a win.. KC, Just lost 2 in a row and is rather pissed off, and playing at home on halloween night..

can you smell the bbq? That place is always crazy, and tonight its gonna be insane...

KC hands denver a loss..  I wanna say 32 - 0

kc continues to put quarterbacks in pressure situation, can this guy get rid of the ball in under 2 seconds.. because thats what he's got..

perceptions aside.. the chiefs are hitting qbs, and doing it in just over 2 seconds.

denver is in a bad position, there desperate for a win.. KC, Just lost 2 in a row and is rather pissed off, and playing at home on halloween night..

can you smell the bbq? That place is always crazy, and tonight its gonna be insane...

KC hands denver a loss..  I wanna say 32 - 0

Fingers crossed...

Archived