So nothing important - Justin Houston injured again.

Not according to these two journalists today

nPDc6cmD_bigger.jpegBJ KisselVerified account @ChiefsReporter
FollowFollow @ChiefsReporter
More

Everyone is practicing today.

Chiefs plan for everyone to practice today, but we won't know whether full or limited until late this afternoon.

Justin Houston missed practice yesterday because of a “knee”. This was reported by Teicher via ESPN.

technically he didn't miss it

Adam TeicherVerified account @adamteicher
FollowFollow @adamteicher
More

LB Justin Houston (knee) was listed as a limited participant today as the Chiefs began their practice week in...

Stevie Wonder could see he's not 100%.

that being said I remember hearing somewhere that  next year is the beginning of the time where it might be economically feasible to cut him.. I dont think I would be too mad about it if the Chiefs  did  seems with his & Berry's unproductive time out does their productive time

Stevie Wonder could see he's not 100%.

that being said I remember hearing somewhere that  next year is the beginning of the time where it might be economically feasible to cut him.. I dont think I would be too mad about it if the Chiefs  did  seems with his & Berry's unproductive time out does their productive time

they're not going to get cut.  even if this was true, there would be WAY too much dead $ to make these stupid moves.

If I were Andy Reid, I'd start Justin Houston against Denver, but within a few plays, pull him off the field in hopes that he doesn't worsen his knee issue or further injury. The Chiefs should beat the Broncos at Home on Monday Night.

Eric Berry was having issues with his Achilles prior to the New England game, and while likely compensating for it, Berry ruptures his other Achilles tendon. Combine that with all of the other injury issues with the Chiefs, I wouldn't even flirt with the chance of getting the Chiefs' best and important defensive player that isn't on I.R.

I did read he's for a sore knee and was being held out as precaution. They need to make sure they keep him healthy for stretch run and realize he's still less than a year removed from rehabbing it after 2 surgeries. I don't trust our medical staff that much after they botched his initial prognosis.

It all comes down to the same conclusion, just keep him out if another week will make a major difference. Chiefs have been getting the short end of the stick when risking injuries.

There's normal soreness after surgeries like that and then there's the knee actually stressed and needing rest. He's expected to play but I'm with you. If he needs a week off do it. We are trying to win a Super Bowl here.

Is this dude gonna stay hurt until his next contract is due???

I mean damn, has he even played a full season since he inked that monster deal?

I'd rather see TK and Ford go from this point forward. It's not like JH has been tearing it up or anything..

I'd rather see TK and Ford go from this point forward. It's not like JH has been tearing it up or anything..

No, he'll be healthy the year before the contract or at least the year before he is cuttable with minimal damage.

I understand your frustration with the lack of elite pass rush we have come to expect from 50, but he is playing very good ball setting the edge and keeping contain. In that respect I'd venture to say he has been tearing it up.

I was never worried about Houston. He's a beast at whatever the team needs. Whether it's right or wrong.

And for peters , the talk here was absolutely laughable.

Tonight's games thread was atrocious. The negativity in there was horrendous. "We suck" "we won't make the playoffs" "Alex can't win in the playoffs"... my god

Archived