Deshaun Watson is already a superstar

Legend of AC

You will be wondering like you always do.

Your the same guy that cried over us not taking lynch, getting Smith instead of Kap, that Denver was set with Osweiler.

Maybe you should let things play out a little before you jump the gun.

I was high on Lynch (like a lot of others) and thought Osweiler would develop. I was wrong. But I never wanted Kaepernick over Smith.

What happened in 83? Oh, and yes I've been watching this Texans game and although Watson was intercepted three times, he was very impressive tbh. Watson is having the time of his life but as we all know folks are gonna be watching these guys closely and soon enough they will find a weakness somewhere in his game. Pat will be under pressure next season but we just have to trust in the process and hope that he can live up to the hype. Being compared to Rodgers is a tough thing to live up to. But hearing what Kelce had to say about him the other day has given me confidence that Pat is doing the right things behind the scenes.

We passed on Marino and Jim Kelly to draft Todd Blackledge.

I was high on Lynch (like a lot of others) and thought Osweiler would develop. I was wrong. But I never wanted Kaepernick over Smith.

I remember you going off on how we got the short end of the stick. That the 49ers were set for the next decade and we were stuck with Smith. 

Watson has been fantastic, and already has a higher ceiling than I thought he'd have.   I think he can be a top 5 QB in the league for years.  Originally I thought top 10.  He is a bigger Russell Wilson.   Watching them duel each other yesterday was fun.  The RG3 rookie year comparison is real.  Let's hope Watson can stay healthy, unlike RG3.  

I thought Mahomes had a higher ceiling.  He still might, but I underestimated Watson's.  The biggest mystery of the season is still how Obrien could have possibly ever had a stiff like Savage ahead of Watson and starting game 1.  

Seeing Watson play just whets the appetite for Mahomes even more.  

Archived