Chiefs Donks - Game Thread

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m not going to let this game get to me tonight. Maybe I’ll carve a pumpkin or something.

yea thats good have a knife in your hand while mutilating something.. I'm not watching  because we dont have ESPN and I wont listen on the radio because I hate Mitch Holthus.. I read your all's grief stricken comments in the morning and listen o Sports Talk about how the season is over

I feel the same way. Damn, I hate prime time games.

I can't wait to get back to a normal schedule where we can just fade into the background and not have the added pressure. I really do hate these TV games and the nervous tension that comes with it. The last game I didn't watch was Texas, so I'm doing the same tonight in the hope of a better result.

Sanders is out. Thats great because this guy kills KC

Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) said he will not play Monday night in Kansas City.

Sanders said he is "a week away" and plans to return for Week 9 against the Eagles. Sanders also revealed he was originally diagnosed with a "six-week injury" when he went down in Week 6, although Sanders "expects to easily beat that" timetable. It sounds like Sanders is dealing with a high ankle sprain. Demaryius Thomas, Jordan Taylor, and Bennie Fowler will round out Denver's three-receiver package. AJ Derby should also see more targets.

Sanders is out. Thats great because this guy kills KC

Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) said he will not play Monday night in Kansas City.

Sanders said he is "a week away" and plans to return for Week 9 against the Eagles. Sanders also revealed he was originally diagnosed with a "six-week injury" when he went down in Week 6, although Sanders "expects to easily beat that" timetable. It sounds like Sanders is dealing with a high ankle sprain. Demaryius Thomas, Jordan Taylor, and Bennie Fowler will round out Denver's three-receiver package. AJ Derby should also see more targets.

Yes, this is great news because the Chiefs have never stopped him.

Archived