Chiefs Donks - Game Thread

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doubt we beat Dallas at Dallas. Even without Zeke, although I expect Zeke to play. If not, Dak, Morris and McFadden will go for 200 on the ground if they need to.

How many times can one appeal? I feel like they should have used up their legal challenges by now to win it and haven't. You can't appeal just because you don't like the result. What's the argument? I know much of the delay is just an injunction versus appeal, but I expect him to play.

The Cowboys have three more weeks to drag this on because if they lose, they'd prefer the suspension to be served before playoffs, if any.

At 5-0 the only team that scared me were PIT and Philly...now half the league looks like a challenge even after tonight's win. Did our D regress that badly or did the injuries the others had help us that much? NE and Philly lost some key guys during the game, especially when NE could only rush 3 the last half.

How many times can one appeal? I feel like they should have used up their legal challenges by now to win it and haven't. You can't appeal just because you don't like the result. What's the argument? I know much of the delay is just an injunction versus appeal, but expect him to play.

They can, and I suspect will appeal.   Each decision is appealable.  I actually think Zeke has a good case to get the suspension eventually overturned, but that won't happen until later.  

At 5-0 the only team that scared me were PIT and Philly...now half the league looks like a challenge even after tonight's win. Did our D regress that badly or did the injuries the others had help us that much? NE and Philly lost some key guys during the game, especially when NE could only rush 3 the last half.

I think DJ got real old real fast.  He just fell off a cliff.  2nd CB has been bad.  Acker was really bad tonight.  I'd rather see Mitchell, or Gaines.  At least they are in the receivers face.  Berry loss is just insurmountable.  2nd safety has been abysmal, and since we play 3 S so much, that means 3rd safety has been even worse.  Ford has been hurt, Justin's explosion has been inconsistent.  Chris Jones has had a bit of a sophomore slump.  Our D just isn't any good.   We're totally dependent on Turnovers to be even a respectable D.  

Watching tonight it was obvious we are not very good.  It wasn't a "bad" game.............we've been seeing the same crap for the last few weeks.  Both off and def lines are soft and weak.  It was obvious tonight.  We'll make the playoffs, but it will be one and done again.  Soft and weak......

Archived