Dan Sorensen

I just watched the game again only looking at defensive possessions, and Daniel Sorensen looks lost out there. He was lining up wrong, looking around, and losing receivers. He's undersized to be playing up on the line. He's a real detriment to this defense.

As for DJ, I see more of him reading what the offense is doing incorrectly. He was shooting wrong gaps and like Sorensen, just looked lost.

If you watch again, look at those two. I think they are the biggest issue.

Houston looked beastly.

Our inside backers are awful against the run. We did not sure up out leaky run defense from last year which is concerning. Ragland is not much better. I really think Ramik must have done something to put himself in the doghouse. We'd be much more solid if he was in there. Sorenson , is no better than a 3Rd safety at this point. They're trying to play him like Abdullah but he's no Abdullah.

Our inside backers are awful against the run. We did not sure up out leaky run defense from last year which is concerning. Ragland is not much better. I really think Ramik must have done something to put himself in the doghouse. We'd be much more solid if he was in there. Sorenson , is no better than a 3Rd safety at this point. They're trying to play him like Abdullah but he's no Abdullah.

Yea, I don't see the dline getting overpowered at all. ILB doing zero

Yea, I don't see the dline getting overpowered at all. ILB doing zero

Also the lack of a consistent edge presence opposite Houston is hurting our run defense. We get nothing from Ford and Zombos side. Ford's contract year and he's had a down year. K-Pass saw some snaps.

Sorenson is essentially our second ILB when we are stacked against the run. And him and DJ are both playing awful football. No other way to put it. Our second line of defense is nearly non existent.

I cannot believe how often these 2 are taking poor angles, defending the wrong gaps and getting washed out of plays by offensive lineman getting to the second level. Just a joke.

oh no, you mean a backup Safety forced to start due to injury isn't as good as the All-Pro he's replacing? How is that possible? Somebody needs to be fired over it.

I didn't compare him to Berry. Not even close to my point. He's obviously not Berry. I already laid it out. Lining him up at backer is the wrong thing to do. He's missing gaps. He's getting out of positition, and on top of that he's not covering anyone. He's always trailing.

Leave Ragland in there and stop with the expirement.

Ridiculous contract.

I'd like to Eligwe or Terence Smith come in there instead of Sorensen. They are as fast as him and more physical.

I feel bad for DJ he is only like a 1/4 of what he was.

But you are right. Our second level is bad. Especially in sub packages. They aren't as bad in base. I think Ragland does a good job.

I've been screaming all of this since week 3. I know, I know, Sorrenson is a backup, and DJ is old..yada,yada.

THEY SUCK!

Try Terrance Smith in Sorenson's role? I'm pretty sure he can cover just as good as Sorenson, and I'm sure he's a better tackler..

DJ is just done. He's alright against the pass, but he is a definite liability agains run.

I know the coaching staff is watching tape, and can see the same things we see. Not sure why personnel changes aren't being made, unless the other guys suck too.

I've been screaming all of this since week 3. I know, I know, Sorrenson is a backup, and DJ is old..yada,yada.

THEY SUCK!

Try Terrance Smith in Sorenson's role? I'm pretty sure he can cover just as good as Sorenson, and I'm sure he's a better tackler..

DJ is just done. He's alright against the pass, but he is a definite liability agains run.

I know the coaching staff is watching tape, and can see the same things we see. Not sure why personnel changes aren't being made, unless the other guys suck too.

Shit, if anything, flip flop Parker and Sorensen for god sake. Parker will hit and tackle.

I agree. I think Ramik would be a upgrade. Need to do something. Why haven't we activated Hali ? If we do does someone need to get cut ? Is that why they haven't. I don't get it. Need someone on the other side of Houston also.

I agree. I think Ramik would be a upgrade. Need to do something. Why haven't we activated Hali ? If we do does someone need to get cut ? Is that why they haven't. I don't get it. Need someone on the other side of Houston also.

No problem at all. Gaines is ready to go. I'll fly in and pack his bags.

Archived