Garbage time reps. He was ok.. He did get some push, but wether it was nerves or whatever he spent a bit too much time on the ground for my liking.. I like this kid a lot n think his ceiling is very high, but wouldn't expect a ton of meaningful snaps from him till next year.. Maybe he continues to get more snaps as this second half of the season rolls on, and can contribute in the playoffs.

If Ford’s back keeps him out a week or 2, I can see some extra snaps. I hope he gets plenty. It will help him for next year and the playoffs if we have injuries.

I think Kpass has a big ceiling. Like ring of honor ceiling. But he could flame out as well. Hope he is a student of the team and not just another athletic freak.

If Ford’s back keeps him out a week or 2, I can see some extra snaps. I hope he gets plenty. It will help him for next year and the playoffs if we have injuries.

I think Kpass has a big ceiling. Like ring of honor ceiling. But he could flame out as well. Hope he is a student of the team and not just another athletic freak.

Yes! I hope he is a student of the game. He has the unique opportunity to learn from two of the best. I REALLLY hope he takes advantage of that opportunity, because he's definitely athletic enough. He needs to learn the Technical part of pass rushing.

All the talk is the he is a more raw, but also more physically gifted Chris jones type talent. Both guys are very versatile n can play multiple positions. I'd say that jones best spot is 3 tech, where as I see kpass best spot being more of a 7 or even 9 coming off the edge. If preseason is any indication, the only reason he hasn't had more reps is he looked even more inconsistent at setting the edge than ford.. Reps n comfort in the scheme will fix that for him in a hurry

Archived