Tamba's back!!!

If he plays well on that knee he should be put straight in the ring of honor.

Love Tamba. And he's going in the Ring of Honor one day for sure. But that tweet rant he went on needs some explaining. He looks like a nut job proclaiming himself healthy and underused a few days before he went on the PUP list. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With CTE and a blown knee, can't be any worse than Zombo and china doll Ford. They have a combined 2.5 sacks in 8 games and regularly get road graded in the ground game.

Getting Dee Fords back healthy would help as well. He sucks vs the run but clearly has some pass rush ability. I wouldn't even consider playing him vs Dallas and that gives the back 3 weeks to see if it reacts to treatment.

Actually Tamba’s not back according to Reid.

Terez Taylor said Tamba was in the locker room and they were going to have him practice. But then he didnt. No explanation was given. Interesting Andy Reid said this was between Veach, Tamba AND Tamba's handlers (I'm assuming his agent?)...None of this has ever made any sense because why would "handlers" have anything to do with it. I'm going to Tweet him again and see if he answers.

Handler's sounds to me like his DR or Physical Therapist/Trainer.. so far he's wasted $$$$ chalk that up to a Dorsey Fukup

Don't get me started on how badly Dorsey botched Tamba's contract. It's almost comical, bush league stuff. And I loved Dorsey. 

I put no cred in Tamba's tweets after the training camp silliness.

Reid and Veach have real concerns or this would not have had to include all the drama.

I need to see Tamba play before I have any hope that he will return as a MEANINGFUL impact for the defense.

Note: I love Tamba Hali, His heart and his excellence. He is a GREAT NFL Player and he will be in the Ring of Honor.

w

I think was just frustrated. It might have his last chance to make an impact in the playoffs. He knows it’s coming to an end. I have said plenty of stupid things. I don’t hold it against him. He made a stupid mistake. But he is a warrior. He just wants a chance fight while he still can. Now he will get that chance.

I really didn’t think he did much last year but reading the PFF evaluation, maybe he did make an impact rushing the passer. I still think he will help the run D more than the passing D, but we will see. I definitely love the fight in him. He is not the most gifted athlete but he gives you everything he has. A lot of guys don’t. I will be rooting for him.

Terez Taylor said Tamba was in the locker room and they were going to have him practice. But then he didnt. No explanation was given. Interesting Andy Reid said this was between Veach, Tamba AND Tamba's handlers (I'm assuming his agent?)...None of this has ever made any sense because why would "handlers" have anything to do with it. I'm going to Tweet him again and see if he answers.

Between Veach, Tamba, and his handlers (trainers or agent) sounds like he wanted a trade or we tried? Why between Veach? Is it just about the activating or not? I think it's just the activation and 53 member issue Veach is juggling but needs the trainer and Tamba to be ready before he makes a roster move... or the roster move before the designation change.

With tamba being activated I hope the chiefs use him tomorrow as much as possible. I don't care what he said and I don't care he is old. One thing he has always brought is 110% on each play. Him being in the line up and hopefully playing a lot will only have a positive effect on our defence. I think his presence makes a huge difference in the game tomorrow. Dallas o line don't know what is going to hit them.

Crank it up tamba!

With tamba being activated I hope the chiefs use him tomorrow as much as possible. I don't care what he said and I don't care he is old. One thing he has always brought is 110% on each play. Him being in the line up and hopefully playing a lot will only have a positive effect on our defence. I think his presence makes a huge difference in the game tomorrow. Dallas o line don't know what is going to hit them.

Crank it up tamba!

Tamba is old and will be hella rusty. However, I think he'll be an upgrade over zombo on pass downs, but I'm not sure how he'll physically hold up in the running game. 

I would a lot more excited if I heard that KPL or Egliwe was starting in place of DJ...

Archived