Not big in trickery.....but....

Ok...so we all know that 6 points or less can often be the determining factor in a win vs. a loss. And we all know that if you see the same thing over and over with no real change...the preparation for that gets easier. With Mahomes...i am all 8n for AR introducing a wildcat look from time to time. Even if Mahomes was just a decoy...even if it flipped the opposing defense for just one or two..maybe three plays per game...it could pay off...plenty of scenarios could play out if drawn out and run right against a mismatch situation...thoughts???

Its just a matter of time before Kelce gets a pass considering he was a college QB. Heck Kareem Hunt was a high school QB as well. I really think the idea was that the play would be so wide open, he could shot put the thing and complete it. Problem again is that we burned Denver in both games last year with trick plays. They HAD to be looking for something like this. 

Its just a matter of time before Kelce gets a pass considering he was a college QB. Heck Kareem Hunt was a high school QB as well. I really think the idea was that the play would be so wide open, he could shot put the thing and complete it. Problem again is that we burned Denver in both games last year with trick plays. They HAD to be looking for something like this.

I would've much rather had Hunt try to throw that pass. I mean, it would be even better for headlines talking about all those scrimmage yards and he can pass.

By the way the throw looked and the result, I would've even rather had Clark Hunt throw that pass.

It was interesting hearing about Kelce doing so many drills with the QBs in TC. You know he is bugging the hell out of Andy for a chance.

Archived