We should ALL be happy that Zeke is playing!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Winning the game is probably more important than any experience points we get. We probably need some home cooking to advance very far, and to get that we need more wins than the other guys.

Completely agree. It's not like we are piling up wins against bad teams and will be exposed by any good team. We've played elite teams and beaten them. So IF we play our A game, we know can beat nearly anyone. NFL season is long grind and the only thing that really matters is that you win enough games to get yourself into the playoffs. 

Completely agree. It's not like we are piling up wins against bad teams and will be exposed by any good team. We've played elite teams and beaten them. So IF we play our A game, we know can beat nearly anyone. NFL season is long grind and the only thing that really matters is that you win enough games to get yourself into the playoffs.

These guys are professional football players. Whether or not Zeke plays Sunday will not be relevant to how well they play 9 weeks from now. They won't be preparing for the Steelers saying "Remember? We beat the Cowboys with Zeke back in November. We can beat anyone!"

These guys are professional football players. Whether or not Zeke plays Sunday will not be relevant to how well they play 9 weeks from now. They won't be preparing for the Steelers saying "Remember? We beat the Cowboys with Zeke back in November. We can beat anyone!"

By shutting down Zeke it would give the defense a tremendous boost and dampen the notion that they "can't defend against the run", that is my whole point. If we don't face these kind of challenges between now and January then everyone will be on tenterhooks when we face Bell again. It's better to face it now and if we succeed then good. If not, then Sutton will once again have to go back to the drawing board before January.

I have a better idea. Let's make Dak lose to us with his arm. Just kidding, we had a thread a year or so ago that we talked about pet peeve's. I understand what that means, but that's my pet peeve, along with "could care less" vs. "couldn't care less."

I totally get the "could care less" makes no sense. But saying "lets try and make a player beat us with his arm or whatever" really does make sense to me anyway. It's a challenge statement.

By shutting down Zeke it would give the defense a tremendous boost and dampen the notion that they "can't defend against the run", that is my whole point. If we don't face these kind of challenges between now and January then everyone will be on tenterhooks when we face Bell again. It's better to face it now and if we succeed then good. If not, then Sutton will once again have to go back to the drawing board before January.

Whats up with the colored text in all your posts. Feels like someone puked on your sentences.

Sutton was lambasted after the pitt game. I want to see if he's learned anything from that experience because like I said, shutting down the likes of Zeke would give everyone a major boost as we head towards January. 

Meh...I don't know if he was lambasted by anyone that speaks directly to him (i.e. Clark Hunt or Andy Reid). The media? Bunch of opinionated blowhards looking for ratings points. The fans? They're opinions are as fleeting and varied as yesterdays' news. 

I doubt very seriously that Sutton looked on a fansite or listened to 610 sports to see if people were upset how his defense played. If he learned anything about the Pitt game it was because Bell ran all over the D;s collective asses. But I have my doubts about Sutton being adaptable.

Zeke gonna have 46 carries for 412 yards and 8 touchdowns. Dak be 2 for 3 for 18 yards. Cowboys win 56-24.

He may go for 200 against us. I just don’t see how our D line doesn’t get manhandled by their guys up front. We need to be the team controlling the clock or we probably lose.

Keysor did a good article over on AP about the issues with our run defense. Watching gifs of these 2 DE's lined up as DT's and OLB's lined up as DE's on running plays and just get manhandled at the line of scrimmage is really kind of sickening. Suttons scheme is so flawed right now it's laughable. He is running nearly the same personnel out there on first down as he is on third downs. Also his refusal to adjust for specific opponents is well established. I'm really down on our DC right now. He's showing a real inability to adjust after dealing with some injuries.

He may go for 200 against us. I just don’t see how our D line doesn’t get manhandled by their guys up front. We need to be the team controlling the clock or we probably lose.

So the Chiefs can't win in a shootout? KC is 3-0 this year against top ten scoring offenses. They were 6-1 last year against the same. If anything, the Chiefs are best served to try and win in a high scoring affair like they did in Houston. Just gotta score more points which I believe the Chiefs can do. We shall see.

Whats up with the colored text in all your posts. Feels like someone puked on your sentences.

It happens quite often on this forum. Sometimes when I spell something wrong and try to get rid of a letter or word by highlighting it and pressing the erase button, it just turns red like that. 

So the Chiefs can't win in a shootout? KC is 3-0 this year against top ten scoring offenses. They were 6-1 last year against the same. If anything, the Chiefs are best served to try and win in a high scoring affair like they did in Houston. Just gotta score more points which I believe the Chiefs can do. We shall see.

No, we could win a shootout, but the Cowboys gameplan will likely be to pound the ball and keep our offense off the field.

No, we could win a shootout, but the Cowboys gameplan will likely be to pound the ball and keep our offense off the field.

Which should be our gameplan as well. But, Andy doesn’t know how to adjust and hit you where you live. That is where guys like Belicheat get it. If run defense is a weakness he will run it 50 times.

I’d say running for over 170 yards against any defense is kinda gashing them. Point is we couldn’t get them off the field when we needed to and it cost us in the end, regardless of the circumstances.

And I fully expect this game to be a shootout this weekend, which is why we might need 50!

How often do teams score 50 points or more to win a game? Come on man, with overly dramatic predictions.

I feel like teams have been doing that yet the Chiefs sit at 6-2 despite teams running the ball at will. The Chiefs are better than you give them credit for. Yes they have weaknesses but don't all teams?

Archived