CHIEFS VS BOYS - GAME THREAD

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How should the Cowboys TD not have happened?

Prevent defense for one. Secondly you take it to the 2 minute warning and run a play on second down and the clock is a lot less for them too. Just like their prevent defense allowed us to score.

It’s 14-10 because of a fluke play buddy

Gosh, it hurts you so much to actually have hope. Tyreek makes plays and has done it at nearly a record clip and when he does it's a fluke? You are such a Debbie Downer. You rarely have anything positive to say. It was a great play by Hill and downfield blocking by the receivers.

Prevent defense for one. Secondly you take it to the 2 minute warning and run a play on second down and the clock is a lot less for them too. Just like their prevent defense allowed us to score.

Lol, but that doesn’t mean it shouldn’t have happened. Chiefs defense kinda sucks, so it should come as no surprise

Gosh, it hurts you so much to actually have hope. Tyreek makes plays and has done it at nearly a record clip and when he does it's a fluke? You are such a Debbie Downer. You rarely have anything positive to say. It was a great play by Hill and downfield blocking by the receivers.

What a great design though. Basically turned that into a punt return for hill.

How about not giving Dak ten seconds on third and long?

They are at 3 & 15 down at their own end zone. We rush 3 & go into a zone allowing Dak 15 seconds to look for an open WR. This is why I want Sutton GONE!

The play by Hill & Robinson at the end of the 1st half was awesome.

Lol, but that doesn’t mean it shouldn’t have happened. Chiefs defense kinda sucks, so it should come as no surprise

So we can say the same thing about the punt return play then for Hill. He is kind of really good at making people miss and taking it to the house. Horrible calls both ways for exchanges of the. We will still win. I think our offense gets on track and I am waiting for the int or two yet to come.

So we can say the same thing about the punt return play then for Hill. He is kind of really good at making people miss and taking it to the house. Horrible calls both ways for exchanges of the. We will still win. I think our offense gets on track and I am waiting for the int or two yet to come.

Same old same old. You can change the website but you can't change the poster. On that big pass play by Dallas I saw blatant holding that allowed Prescott to get outside the pocket. Play should have been called back minus 10 yards.

Do you think the late hit contributed to us not just taking a knee? I thought what the announcer said was going to happen because I predicted an interception at the end of the half by Smith. Announcer said that it was putting Smith's interception-less streak in jeopardy.

Archived