CHIEFS VS BOYS - GAME THREAD

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our offense just sucks. Take out the fluke play before the half and it’s another awful one td performance. Yes, the defense sucks too, but you don’t win games in the modern nfl scoring less than 21 points, and our offense has been downright atrocious since the first quarter of the raider game. We can bitch about the defense all day, but this team didn’t start losing games until the offense quit showing up. Bad today. Bad against Denver. Bad against Pitt. Bad against Oakland except for the first quarter.

Our offense just sucks. Take out the fluke play before the half and it’s another awful one td performance. Yes, the defense sucks too, but you don’t win games in the modern nfl scoring less than 21 points, and our offense has been downright atrocious since the first quarter of the raider game. We can bitch about the defense all day, but this team didn’t start losing games until the offense quit showing up. Bad today. Bad against Denver. Bad against Pitt. Bad against Oakland except for the first quarter.

This, but hey, at least we might make the playoffs and lose in the 1st round again!

This, but hey, at least we might make the playoffs and lose in the 1st round again!

We will make the playoffs because we are in the worst division in football. We’ll be the fourth division winner and lose the wild card game. I’m ready for the new era, the mahomes era, so we can take Alex’s salary and use it to upgrade other parts.

We will make the playoffs because we are in the worst division in football. We’ll be the fourth division winner and lose the wild card game. I’m ready for the new era, the mahomes era, so we can take Alex’s salary and use it to upgrade other parts.

Me too. Alex isn’t capable of carrying an offense on his shoulders. How many times have we said that?

I definitely think this happens this off-season.

yes, and if we do i will be watching every minute of it. staying up until 2 or 3 in the morning in order to listen to a chiefs game..

I really do not know how you can call yourself a fan of anything, the one thing this team, has done over the past few years is not quit.

yet you are dismissing them in the1st quarter, after both teams are 4 and out..

your rants show that you really dont know anything about the game..

but yeah.. whatever you think.

Man, disappointing day.  

I just can't grasp why the chiefs can't correct this b/c they look absolutely horrible on defense.  The saints looked horrible and now they're playing great. there is not reason why we should be one of the last ranked defenses in the large.  we have talent on our team

I'm content? Do you read minds?

Getting to the playoffs is a big deal. Anything can happen from there. But go on and complain about that too

You’re nuts. This team won’t beat anyone in the playoffs. You really wanna see Pittsburgh again? Okay, lol. They’ll smoke us, so will NE.

yes, and if we do i will be watching every minute of it. staying up until 2 or 3 in the morning in order to listen to a chiefs game..

I really do not know how you can call yourself a fan of anything, the one thing this team, has done over the past few years is not quit.

yet you are dismissing them in the1st quarter, after both teams are 4 and out..

your rants show that you really dont know anything about the game..

but yeah.. whatever you think.

Oh I know plenty buddy, I know the more the things change the more they stay the same with KC. This team is cursed.

You’re nuts. This team won’t beat anyone in the playoffs. You really wanna see Pittsburgh again? Okay, lol. They’ll smoke us, so will NE.

No doubt Pittsburgh is our Achilles heal. But he'll being in the playoffs is a big deal. Even if you want to diminish it with your whining.

Archived