CHIEFS VS BOYS - GAME THREAD

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sutton has to go, been 2 years of this same crap. Reid needs to give up OC duties as all you have to do is watch the Eagles and see what an aggressive west coast offense can look like. Watched them today, they rarely call horizontal plays, reid does was to much...jet sweep at the 10 for example

I'm starting to wonder if some ppl are even Chiefs fans here. Stay behind your team guys.

Yeah, I don't get it.  This is a game that many people had marked as a loss when the schedule came out.  Aside from the last minute fiasco in OAK, the Chiefs have won what we expected them to win plus a bonus in NE.  Now it's bye week and then one of the easiest last seven games in the league.  The Chiefs aren't the best team in the league, probably not even in the top four.  But they're on schedule to win 11 games and their division.  That's the best most of us predicted and there's always the chance that PIT or NE stumbles or get a bad injury and the Chiefs get a good bounce or two.  Why is everyone so down?  Why are so many of you giving up?  Every team has weak points just like the Chiefs.

Schwartz has had a great game.

Was that your sarcasm font?

This loss pisses me off more than most & I don’t know why. Maybe it’s b/c I hate the cowgirls, maybe it’s because I think we should beat the cowboys.....

Coaching is a liability for us.... specifically the defensive coordinator. Sutton is way too passive.

We’ve lost 3 out of the last 4 games guys. As a fan, how are you okay with it?

The other part that worries me is that we are going to go 1 & our in the playoffs the way we are playing.

Fu(k, I am mad.

Sutton has to go, been 2 years of this same crap. Reid needs to give up OC duties as all you have to do is watch the Eagles and see what an aggressive west coast offense can look like. Watched them today, they rarely call horizontal plays, reid does was to much...jet sweep at the 10 for example

I'd like to see both of these things happen too. Especially with Sutton.

In my mind our struggles go back to the Redskins game. I know we won that game but we shouldn’t have. We could easily be 5-4 or 4-5 right now. Trust me, all these games that everyone thinks are “easy” won’t be. Every one of them will be dog fights even against teams like the NYG. This team isn’t very good.

Yeah, I don't get it.  This is a game that many people had marked as a loss when the schedule came out.  Aside from the last minute fiasco in OAK, the Chiefs have won what we expected them to win plus a bonus in NE.  Now it's bye week and then one of the easiest last seven games in the league.  The Chiefs aren't the best team in the league, probably not even in the top four.  But they're on schedule to win 11 games and their division.  That's the best most of us predicted and there's always the chance that PIT or NE stumbles or get a bad injury and the Chiefs get a good bounce or two.  Why is everyone so down?  Why are so many of you giving up?  Every team has weak points just like the Chiefs.

Exactly jyst getting to the playoffs is a good accomplishment. Anything can happen once you get there too.

no I just want whats left of our wr core to get healthy again. I want houston to get a couple weeks rest.  I want fords back to get some rest..  I want our oline  back to full health.  9 weeks  is a long time in the nfl, it is time for the bye..

No need to fire anybody, no need for knee jerk shit.. just get it together and get ready for the next 7 games.

no I just want whats left of our wr core to get healthy again. I want houston to get a couple weeks rest.  I want fords back to get some rest..  I want our oline  back to full health.  9 weeks  is a long time in the nfl, it is time for the bye..

No need to fire anybody, no need for knee jerk shit.. just get it together and get ready for the next 7 games.

I agree. I was more saying I agreed with the changes as an off-season thing

Was that your sarcasm font?

This loss pisses me off more than most & I don’t know why. Maybe it’s b/c I hate the cowgirls, maybe it’s because I think we should beat the cowboys.....

Coaching is a liability for us.... specifically the defensive coordinator. Sutton is way too passive.

We’ve lost 3 out of the last 4 games guys. As a fan, how are you okay with it?

The other part that worries me is that we are going to go 1 & our in the playoffs the way we are playing.

Fu(k, I am mad.

Yea it was sarcasm

Well,  the Chiefs will go into into the bye at 6-3. I know a lot of you are upset. I don't like losing like this, but I've faced the fact that there's nothing I can do about it. It is what it is. The Chiefs are not an elite team or special, like I thought earlier in the season.

There is still some season left and I hope they prove me wrong of course, but I don't think they will. I will watch the games and root for them, just won't take it so seriously.

Exactly. Winning the AFC West is always a very good thing. You never know what can happen once you get to the dance.

I agree. It sucks that the Chiefs have came down to earth, but you never know what can happen. I like the adjustments they made on defense. It didn't win the game and they still got beat a lot, but at least they're trying something. The NFL is not the same, and there doesn't seem to be a dominate team consistently.

Yeah, I don't get it. This is a game that many people had marked as a loss when the schedule came out. Aside from the last minute fiasco in OAK, the Chiefs have won what we expected them to win plus a bonus in NE. Now it's bye week and then one of the easiest last seven games in the league. The Chiefs aren't the best team in the league, probably not even in the top four. But they're on schedule to win 11 games and their division. That's the best most of us predicted and there's always the chance that PIT or NE stumbles or get a bad injury and the Chiefs get a good bounce or two. Why is everyone so down? Why are so many of you giving up? Every team has weak points just like the Chiefs.

We’ve lost 3 out of the last 4. We have not done sh!t in the playoffs since 1993. Our DC is an imbicile who is wasting our talent & refuses to pressure QBs.

I still think we’ll get into the playoffs, but I do not believe that we will get very far once we are in them. Our defense cannot be counted on.... hell, our offense cannot be counted on in the playoffs.

You want to tell me that you will be happy making the playoffs only to lose early again? I’ve been watching the Chiefs for 35 years & have seen enough of that. (90, 91, 92, 94, 95, 97, 03, 06, 10, 13, 15, $ 16) .... want to know what all of these years have in common? We did virtually nothing after making it to the playoffs.

1969/70 .... that was the last time we were in the SB or even sniffed it. I’m 42 years old. I’ve been waiting for a Chiefs SB since I was 7. I have little hope seeing a Chiefs SB during my lifetime based upon DECADES of rooting for them.

The scary thing is AS11 is playing really, really well this year. He’s not our issue right now, our defense is..... & Bob Sutton refuses to adjust or rush the QB. I have my doubts that Reid or management will do anything about Sutton either. I’ll bet you $100 he will be our DC next year even if we keep getting torched.

You’re damn right I’m down on this team.

Archived