CHIEFS VS BOYS - GAME THREAD

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’ve lost 3 out of the last 4. We have not done sh!t in the playoffs since 1993. Our DC is an imbicile who is wasting our talent & refuses to pressure QBs.

I still think we’ll get into the playoffs, but I do not believe that we will get very far once we are in them. Our defense cannot be counted on.... hell, our offense cannot be counted on in the playoffs.

You want to tell me that you will be happy making the playoffs only to lose early again? I’ve been watching the Chiefs for 35 years & have seen enough of that. (90, 91, 92, 94, 95, 97, 03, 06, 10, 13, 15, $ 16) .... want to know what all of these years have in common? We did virtually nothing after making it to the playoffs.

1969/70 .... that was the last time we were in the SB or even sniffed it. I’m 42 years old. I’ve been waiting for a Chiefs SB since I was 7. I have little hope seeing a Chiefs SB during my lifetime based upon DECADES of rooting for them.

The scary thing is AS11 is playing really, really well this year. He’s not our issue right now, our defense is..... & Bob Sutton refuses to adjust or rush the QB. I have my doubts that Reid or management will do anything about Sutton either. I’ll bet you $100 he will be our DC next year even if we keep getting torched.

You’re damn right I’m down on this team.

Are you saying that the Hunt family and this organization are 'Snake-Bitten'?

We’ve lost 3 out of the last 4. We have not done sh!t in the playoffs since 1993. Our DC is an imbicile who is wasting our talent & refuses to pressure QBs.

I still think we’ll get into the playoffs, but I do not believe that we will get very far once we are in them. Our defense cannot be counted on.... hell, our offense cannot be counted on in the playoffs.

You want to tell me that you will be happy making the playoffs only to lose early again? I’ve been watching the Chiefs for 35 years & have seen enough of that. (90, 91, 92, 94, 95, 97, 03, 06, 10, 13, 15, $ 16) .... want to know what all of these years have in common? We did virtually nothing after making it to the playoffs.

1969/70 .... that was the last time we were in the SB or even sniffed it. I’m 42 years old. I’ve been waiting for a Chiefs SB since I was 7. I have little hope seeing a Chiefs SB during my lifetime based upon DECADES of rooting for them.

The scary thing is AS11 is playing really, really well this year. He’s not our issue right now, our defense is..... & Bob Sutton refuses to adjust or rush the QB. I have my doubts that Reid or management will do anything about Sutton either. I’ll bet you $100 he will be our DC next year even if we keep getting torched.

You’re damn right I’m down on this team.

Very well said - I agree. But some fans are happy just making the playoffs and then losing. Weird.

Very well said - I agree. But some fans are happy just making the playoffs and then losing. Weird.

I know you aren't the most intelligent person here, but I don't thunk anyone had said they are happy JUST making the playoffs and then losing. If so could you post it so we can see?

Otherwise quit putting word into others mouths because you want to bitch and cry like a teenage girl over every little thing. Some here don't throw childish tantrums because they are upset.

Admitt it, we are snake bitten. We're never gonna be shit until Hunt relenquish the ownership. It's just not a winning culture in KC.Been a fan 50 years...so done with KC

This, I can't take it anymore. I guarantee even Cleveland builds a SB winner before them. Heck the Chiefs already helped Philly become the next Patriots.

Unbelievable, the Chiefs take teh Walrus off of their hands and they pluck the next Belicheck off of KC's staff. if they didn't have terrible luck they would have none at all. 

I know you aren't the most intelligent person here, but I don't thunk anyone had said they are happy JUST making the playoffs and then losing. If so could you post it so we can see?

Otherwise quit putting word into others mouths because you want to bitch and cry like a teenage girl over every little thing. Some here don't throw childish tantrums because they are upset.

Haha, now personal insults, but I’m the little girl? Like I’ve always said - I’ve been living rent free in your head for about 4 years now. I love this!

This team needs a attitude adjustment. Enough of this selfish celebrations, peters non tackling and protests. Reid needs to send a message and bench the ones that aren't cutting it. Why the hell is ramik wilson not playing ? Why isn't ehgnier not playing ?

We don't have the attitude to line up in old school eye formation and run it. We don't have that killer instinct on d that apposite players fear.

I know we lack talent in areas but fuck me I don't see nfl players playing with heart and fight. My kids high school teams playing harder and fight better than these madonna chiefs

This team needs a attitude adjustment. Enough of this selfish celebrations, peters non tackling and protests. Reid needs to send a message and bench the ones that aren't cutting it. Why the hell is ramik wilson not playing ? Why isn't ehgnier not playing ?

We don't have the attitude to line up in old school eye formation and run it. We don't have that killer instinct on d that apposite players fear.

I know we lack talent in areas but fuck me I don't see nfl players playing with heart and fight. My kids high school teams playing harder and fight better than these madonna chiefs

I hardly saw any of Anthony Sherman in the I. That's exactly what this team needs an attitude adjustment and refine their identity. Enough of this sissy finesse style offense. Ramik Wilson? No idea...

Haha, now personal insults, but I’m the little girl? Like I’ve always said - I’ve been living rent free in your head for about 4 years now. I love this!

Of making up lies is in ones head... sure. I'm just calling your BS. Now please show us where anyone said that. Or prove my point you lied and are just making things up.

This, but hey, at least we might make the playoffs and lose in the 1st round again!

With this logic there are 31 teams that don't pass your test every season. Maybe you need a temporary break from football. The day that I'm happy I was right about losing and gloat to fans that continue to have hope is the day I need to look in the mirror.

Archived