Situation. What to do. Def. Coordinator is tied to Andy??

The problem on defense is how it was built. We stupidly didn’t upgrade over dj who is old, lost a step and coming off of another major injury. We’re stuck with berry who’s had multiple season ending injuries. Outside of the project we picked up in Ragland who I like and actually agree with, our ilb group is complete shit. Our only good corner is selfish and afraid to tackle. The back 7 needs to be torn down and rebuilt. Only guys I’d keep are Houston , Murray and Ragland.

The problem on defense is how it was built. We stupidly didn’t upgrade over dj who is old, lost a step and coming off of another major injury. We’re stuck with berry who’s had multiple season ending injuries. Outside of the project we picked up in Ragland who I like and actually agree with, our ilb group is complete shit. Our only good corner is selfish and afraid to tackle. The back 7 needs to be torn down and rebuilt. Only guys I’d keep are Houston , Murray and Ragland.

Yeah I'm not a fan of our secondary either. I do like B

Nelson though as a slot corner. I would put him as a keeper

I no longer blame Sutton. Yep I admit I was way off. The defense is simply not that great. He is doing the best he can with what he has to work with. Changing coordinators does not fix average talent. Glad the bye week is here. I am not a superbowl or failure guy either. So winning the AFC West is always a good thing.Watched the Donks get punked earlier and getting set to root against the Raiders.

In terms of ball awareness, this maybe the worst ever. The entire secondary is garbage.

Yeah a little ball awareness would have been nice on that TD where Prescott ran it in. Most of the defenders had their back to the ball and that's why no one was anywhere near him after he escaped Bailey. Now is that the defenders just not being coached correctly or simply undisciplined play?

Yeah a little ball awareness would have been nice on that TD where Prescott ran it in. Most of the defenders had their back to the ball and that's why no one was anywhere near him after he escaped Bailey. Now is that the defenders just not being coached correctly or simply undisciplined play?

I think there is little talent on this defense. Aside from Houston, I don't think I'd want any of them on my D. Maybe Parker.

I think there is little talent on this defense. Aside from Houston, I don't think I'd want any of them on my D. Maybe Parker.

I still like Nelson. I would allow Ragland time to develop...add Houston, Jones and Parker. The rest?.. eh!

I no longer blame Sutton. Yep I admit I was way off. The defense is simply not that great. He is doing the best he can with what he has to work with. Changing coordinators does not fix average talent. Glad the bye week is here. I am not a superbowl or failure guy either. So winning the AFC West is always a good thing.Watched the Donks get punked earlier and getting set to root against the Raiders.

Agree. We are simply not that good. Losing Berry was a big deal. Seems to me Sutton is doing the best he can with what he has to work with.

Sutton just doesn't have the talent. Murray is lost out there. Sorenson is no longer effective. Chris Jones had a decent game but he disappears from time to time. Peters, is not playing with his heart. DJ is what he his. I thought Hali had some nice spurts today. Ragland was ok.

Biggest thing for this team is the running game. Why can't we run the ball anymore? We're not winning in the trenches like we did our first 5 games. Why is that? Alex Smith cannot carry the burden of non existing running game. The loss of Conley still hurts.

It's not scheme, it's lack of talent.  They are shit on that side of the ball.

Gawd awful contracts awarded to that bunch of miscreants.  QB money to a one-year wonder.  Highest paid safety in history kickin' it at home, collecting paychecks.

This team is soft as fuck. 

Gimmicky, finesse-offense, and a bunch of broke-dick, old players on defense.  And the young guys don't want to hit.

I waited a few minutes before I hit the "post" button, but I couldn't find any reason to change my mind.

Dorsey is to blame for ignoring ILB position and resigning Sorensen to a big extension. . But you want to get rid of Parker, Nelson and Peters? That's absurd.

It's not scheme, it's lack of talent. They are shit on that side of the ball.

Gawd awful contracts awarded to that bunch of miscreants. QB money to a one-year wonder. Highest paid safety in history kickin' it at home, collecting paychecks.

This team is soft as fuck.

Gimmicky, finesse-offense, and a bunch of broke-dick, old players on defense. And the young guys don't want to hit.

I waited a few minutes before I hit the "post" button, but I couldn't find any reason to change my mind.

Oh hey ATL. ????

Sutton just doesn't have the talent. Murray is lost out there. Sorenson is no longer effective. Chris Jones had a decent game but he disappears from time to time. Peters, is not playing with his heart. DJ is what he his. I thought Hali had some nice spurts today. Ragland was ok.

Biggest thing for this team is the running game. Why can't we run the ball anymore? We're not winning in the trenches like we did our first 5 games. Why is that? Alex Smith cannot carry the burden of non existing running game. The loss of Conley still hurts.

Ragland looked decent today. I think he can develop into something decent.

I have to disagree with people who criticize Jones today. He had several big plays today.

People are worried about the running game (as am i). Witzman needs to go. I have no idea why Fulton or Ehringer are not playing in his place.

Dorsey is to blame for ignoring ILB position and resigning Sorensen to a big extension. . But you want to get rid of Parker, Nelson and Peters? That's absurd.

Moon, I am with you on this... we need to keep these guys.

I still blame Sutton for not applying enough pressure on opposing QBs. We sat back & let Dak have 15 seconds to find an open guy on 3 & 15 when we rushed 2 or 3 guys. That’s not a player problem. That is a scheme/DC issue .... & it’s been a consistent problem all year. Hell, Sutton loves to put our best pass rusher (Houston out in coverage 40% of the time).

It's not scheme, it's lack of talent.  They are shit on that side of the ball.

Gawd awful contracts awarded to that bunch of miscreants.  QB money to a one-year wonder.  Highest paid safety in history kickin' it at home, collecting paychecks.

This team is soft as fuck

Gimmicky, finesse-offense, and a bunch of broke-dick, old players on defense.  And the young guys don't want to hit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  lololololol

Archived