Why is the offensive gameplan not built around getting him the football? Dude doesn’t even get the football in this offense. For all the talk about what an offensive genius Andy Reid is, he sure seems to neglect the fastest player in football. I feel like if Hill was on another team he’d be unstoppable.

Why is the offensive gameplan not built around getting him the football? Dude doesn’t even get the football in this offense. For all the talk about what an offensive genius Andy Reid is, he sure seems to neglect the fastest player in football. I feel like if Hill was on another team he’d be unstoppable.

No doubt. We should fire Andy Reid ASAP. We've got no chance to do anything with this type of coach. We need to look at Broncos assistants.

God you’re nuts, haha. But this made me laugh so thanks!

No offense but that's as whacko as saying a guy we've targeted 16times in passing game, ran 3 times, had return every punt and even let throw a pass in the last two games is being underused and most coaches would get more out of him.

Doug Pederson has surpassed Andy Reid at this point. We need big bodied receivers and we don't have any. Torrent Smith, Alshon Jeffries, and Nelson Aghlor...We have Tyreek and who else?

I like Robinson. I hope he continues to get more involved. I'd also like to see chesson get more involved. But i agree is line to see a big physical WR brought in.

Doug Pederson has surpassed Andy Reid at this point. We need big bodied receivers and we don't have any. Torrent Smith, Alshon Jeffries, and Nelson Aghlor...We have Tyreek and who else?

Chris Con -- nevermind. The Chiefs have Demarcus Robinson, a second-year receiver that it woefully underdeveloped for his present role in the Chiefs' offense.

I’m dead serious though. It’s either feast or famine with Hill every single week. Andy Reid needs to find more ways to get him the football, and I’m not talking about in the running game with jet sweeps. He needs to be the focal point of the offense.

Tyreek is a work in progress as a route runner and we are trying to get him the ball in any way possible until he learns nuances of the position. He needs help as no other WR ever gets anything but single coverage and often with no safety help.

Chiefs definitely need a veteran WR in the mix. I'm guessing they were hopeful to see some progression from Conley this year but a #2 type FA is very likely at this point. 

You keep screaming about a "veteran WR" but I keep screaming for a QUALITY WR regardless of age. I want my Wr's to score TD's on a regular basis, not carry a Zimmer frame through the four quarters.  

Archived