Good article. Lack of Leadership and Hard hits and coverage.

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2017/10/28/eric-berry-reasons-kansas-city-chiefs-struggles/

Pretty good article.   If you read most of the comments weekly on these boards these are what you guys are bringing up.

I hate the thought of how dependent we are to a few players.  It sucks. I hate it.   Need more depth.

I completely agree that Sutton has had versatile solid safeties across the board every since he got here other than 2013. He doesn't have that now and it's killing us. As such these next two weeks he's got to figure something else out. Losing Berry this year has simply been a dagger. That said there's enough talent elsewhere to potentially find some solutions. If we don't though. It's going to be tough sledding in most every game we play.

And likewise the ILB situation with a clearly fading DJ is a massive concern. Adjustments we make coming out of the break in NY are going to be huge. But our overall depth was overrated and held up by some otherwise crucial players being available that are not now.

No reason to panic. But we need some really good coaching adjustments over the next two weeks.

Archived