Been thinking about Conley’s Tweet

Kind of makes me feel bad. A lot of these guys read this stuff. We love the team and that is why we are so emotional about it. That’s why we scream at the game and into the key board. But we are pretty harsh.

Other that Peters ducking away from contact, most of these guys are pouring their heart into the game. It hurts them more than it hurts us. We shouldn’t get so personal about it. We shouldn’t be so venomous. After all, we do love these guys. Or at least hope we do.

It’s a tough patch for a good team.

Kind of makes me feel bad. A lot of these guys read this stuff. We love the team and that is why we are so emotional about it. That’s why we scream at the game and into the key board. But we are pretty harsh.

Other that Peters ducking away from contact, most of these guys are pouring their heart into the game. It hurts them more than it hurts us. We shouldn’t get so personal about it. We shouldn’t be so venomous. After all, we do love these guys. Or at least hope we do.

It’s a tough patch for a good team.

You really think the players read this stuff?  Man, you're nuts, they could care less about these bulletin boards!!!

I express my opinions about everything Chiefs on this forum. Be it the players, the coaches, the GM or the team's performance as a whole. I simply haven't got the time to go blasting players on their social media pages. Hell, I don't even know where their twitter or Instagram pages are anyway :D . But yes, this game can get folks riled up and that's why it's so great, isn't it? Emotions get high whether we win or lose. We're not used to losing too often these days so a loss can be hard to stomach, which is why I guess some folks are lashing out. We have to know which lines not to cross though and getting personal simply isn't right.

Just saying people with egos love to see people talking about them. Not necessarily message boards. But you might be surprised. A lot of coaches say they don’t read the new paper. A lot do, but don’t admit it. You don’t think some of these guys don’t google their name and click on the results? OK, maybe you are right.

Archived