What impact do you expect Mahomes to make on the team?

We all remember that game....and I’m not being serious, just having a little fun.

My bad. I didn't watch the thread, and I'm trying to get used to all of the new faces. I'm not always this ornery; I usually get like this only when the Chiefs go 1-3 and people at large get stupid about what is really wrong with the team.

My bad. I didn't watch the thread, and I'm trying to get used to all of the new faces. I'm not always this ornery; I usually get like this only when the Chiefs go 1-3 and people at large get stupid about what is really wrong with the team.

I get it....I think it’s safe to say we’re all jaded by the Chiefs. But I am optimistic about the future of this franchise because of Patrick Mahomes. We’re loooooong overdue for a homegrown talent at QB.

I get it....I think it’s safe to say we’re all jaded by the Chiefs. But I am optimistic about the future of this franchise because of Patrick Mahomes. We’re loooooong overdue for a homegrown talent at QB.

When is the last time we had a really balanced team that was good on both sides of the ball? That's long overdue in my mind as well.

800 points a year, eh?

January 11, 2004. The integrity of my fanship gets belittled regularly for the timing of my arrival, but I marvel at how the memories of the so-called "real fans" can be so short.

"The only real fans are season ticket holders."

-CP

With mahomes at the helm it changes what the defence has to cover. It will be awesome ! With hunt in the backfield hill and Kielce he will do fine and I think u will see no drop off from smith. He brings a element to the game that Alex does not and that is u don't know where the fucking ball is going. I agree there will be more int but I'll take that anyway. I like smith and he is a winner but his track record allows defences to easily game plan.

With mahomes at the helm it changes what the defence has to cover. It will be awesome ! With hunt in the backfield hill and Kielce he will do fine and I think u will see no drop off from smith. He brings a element to the game that Alex does not and that is u don't know where the fucking ball is going. I agree there will be more int but I'll take that anyway. I like smith and he is a winner but his track record allows defences to easily game plan.

Your last sentence set us up to do what we did against the Patriots. And it set us up to do what we did in the first 3 quarters of the Indianapolis playoff game. I just wish that we would go with that more often like we did in the first five games.

Archived