Neil Smith Hall of Fame?

If Neil Smith gets elected to the NFL Hall of Fame, I wonder if he'll go in as a Chief or Bronco?

Smith had his best years in Kansas City, but won his Super Bowl ring in Denver.

I'm pretty sure the players have to go into the HOF representing each team they played for now. 

I'm pretty sure the players have to go into the HOF representing each team they played for now. 

Enshrinees do not go into the Pro Football Hall of Fame as a member of a certain team.

the bust sculptures of each Pro Football Hall of Fame inductee make no reference to any specific team.

Enshrinees do not go into the Pro Football Hall of Fame as a member of a certain team.

the bust sculptures of each Pro Football Hall of Fame inductee make no reference to any specific team.

oh nice is that what it is now?  I knew it was something different than in the past.

DT got in.

:rolleyes:  but after how many years??..he shoulda been a first ballot or no further than the 3rd.Neil doesnt even qualify for honorable mention..how many players got in just because they have a SB ring or two.. thats the point. For years that was the speculation that DT had no SB ring so it was held against him. that and douche bag Bob Gretz did his  arguing for him

DT set a record for most sacks in a game. That probably played into it. Plus he was the best edge rusher in history at the time I think. Reggie White was a great rusher, but didn’t DT define that edge rush, falcon position? I may be talking out of my ass.

This post is exactly what I was going to say. Derrick Thomas had the record 7 sacks in a game and made far more of an impact in defense. Neil Smith was likely to have greatly attributed for having DT on the opposite side of the D-Line.

Archived