AFC West not what most expected

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chargers find the most pathetic ways to lose. Player running out of bounds on what should have been a game ending interception. Dont understand players celebrating and taunting so much. What happen to TEAM vs I?

Great to see the Jackass Donkeys get punked again. Will enjoy the replay.

This division is simply not that great. 

Chiefs win this at 10-6. 

Seven games left and none against top competition.  Right now the Chiefs will be favored in every remaining game.  I'm not predicting 7-0.  They'll drop one or two they should win, but even with that, 11-5 and a probably third seed is likely.  TENN and JAX will probably drop at least two games but the Chiefs could slip to fourth seed.  That would mean playing the loser of the AFC south at home before probably getting NE or PIT.  Third seed means playing the sixth seed and it's impossible to guess who that might be.

The fans may force Elway's hand either way if the Broncos keep getting embarrassed every week.  They aren't even competitive right now.

It's crazy how much the team has started to regress, also is the defense getting on the older side now, if so they'll start to lose that domination they've had for a while now....

It's crazy how much the team has started to regress, also is the defense getting on the older side now, if so they'll start to lose that domination they've had for a while now....

the defense has flat out quit because they don't have a HOF QB to play for.  The whole team is a bunch of pre-madonna whiners now that Manning is long gone.

I'm rooting for NE against Oakland.   Hard.   I'd rather have pretty much lock for the #3 or 4 seed with this team, then have a shot for the #1 or 2 seed, but also have a legit shot at losing the division to Oakland.  Making the playoffs and not having the #1 draft choice we're losing to Buffalo be outside the top 20 was my goal this year, as we transition to a new QB next year, and it's still my goal.  Once we get to the playoffs, I'll have higher hopes, but I'll take the bird in the hand(divison title and playoff lock).  

It was a horrible homer hire by Elway, Vance Joseph is BY FAR the worst HC in the NFL, he makes Josh McDaniel look like Vince Lombardi. Joseph took a Super Bowl defense and turned it into butter in half a season, took Kubiak's efficient though unspectacular offense, UPGRADED on the OL in the offseason, and made it one of the worst in the NFL, along with that dumbass Mike McCoy, who has always sucked. Now the always competent special teams sucks as well. It was so stupid to release Wade Phillips, that should have been a stipulation Elway placed on any HC he hired, Wade stays no matter what.

So to answer your question HEEEELLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOO, I would not give him another season to sort out his mess, he should be fired if not before this season ends, certainly immediately afterwards.

Gotta say i was super happy to see they were dumb enough to let Wade go. Always admired that guy's work. Dumb.

Elway is not a good gm. Other than talking manning into coming I've not been real impressed. I hope he stays forever.

Gotta say i was super happy to see they were dumb enough to let Wade go. Always admired that guy's work. Dumb.

Elway is not a good gm. Other than talking manning into coming I've not been real impressed. I hope he stays forever.

For some reason Elway doesn't keep the strong defensive minded coaches around. They had two best DCs in AFC West and just let them leave for whatever reason. 

I'm rooting for NE against Oakland.   Hard.   I'd rather have pretty much lock for the #3 or 4 seed with this team, then have a shot for the #1 or 2 seed, but also have a legit shot at losing the division to Oakland.  Making the playoffs and not having the #1 draft choice we're losing to Buffalo be outside the top 20 was my goal this year, as we transition to a new QB next year, and it's still my goal.  Once we get to the playoffs, I'll have higher hopes, but I'll take the bird in the hand(divison title and playoff lock).  

I can see this, might as well let the division come to us easy, get a home WC game, win it and try to use that as momentum going forward.

either way, we really can't lose with this game but regardless, I think NE wins easily.

Elway won another SB as a GM. It's tough when there's no solid QB option. Wade was never going to bail Denver out forever.

Lets beat the Giants Sunday first and then reevaluate where we are.

Yep, but we can say that every week.  Part of the fun of the season is predicting and evaluating various final standing possibilities.  Right now, Chiefs should win the division, not pass NE or PIT, and play TENN or JAX in the first round.  The Swami has spoken.

Yep, but we can say that every week. Part of the fun of the season is predicting and evaluating various final standing possibilities. Right now, Chiefs should win the division, not pass NE or PIT, and play TENN or JAX in the first round. The Swami has spoken.

If it plays out like this, excellent.

Yep, but we can say that every week. Part of the fun of the season is predicting and evaluating various final standing possibilities. Right now, Chiefs should win the division, not pass NE or PIT, and play TENN or JAX in the first round. The Swami has spoken.

Who would you rather play of those two? Great defense and running game but horrible QB. Or good running game, pretty good QB but very mediocre defense. Neither would be any bargain but I'll always go with the worse QB. Raiders in play as well.

Archived