1-8 Giants talk & predictions

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This could be a crucial weekend with the Raiders playing NE. So if we win this then we could potentially be three games ahead of the division again come Sunday night. I just think it depends on what kind of Chiefs turn up. IF we're well rested and fired up then we have the potential to really do a number of these guys. But If we go out there and we're slack like we were against Denver, then it could be a tight affair and we may just about get over the line in the end. Either way, we just need to win the game by any means necessary. That's all that counts at the end of the day. 

oh boy...

I know....We should rout them. But, you know how it goes with the Chiefs.

The Giants will come out and stack the box, and we'll run Hunt right into it a few of times..

Then, we'll see Reid/Smith try moving the ball through the air, while Alex runs for his life because JPP and the other DE kick the shit out of fisher.

The giants beat the broncos with a shitload of yards from the TE's (#88), and running the ball. (Darkwa)

I'm fairly certain that Reid has watched film on all the teams the giants have played , but will not develop any type of game plan to exploit or stop what they want to do.

Again, I'm picking the chiefs, but if I played FF, I would take their TE, because I'm sure he's gonna put up a shitload of yards on Murray/Sorenson. However, I do believe that we will see Sutton play a lot more base defense (3-4), to stop the run going forward.

I hope Reid and Smith have realized that they can no longer count on the defense to "hold the line" in the 4th qtr., and play it safe with a 3 point lead.

They need to stay as aggressive as possible.

I'm glad they haven't fired their coach yet, supposedly the team has just flat out quit and luckily nothing happened this week which would give them an excuse to care again.  I bet it is barely sold out and you'll see a lot of red in that crowd.  

my thoughts exactly.  I'm tired of everyone having their "circle the wagons" game against us. 

I know....We should rout them. But, you know how it goes with the Chiefs.

The Giants will come out and stack the box, and we'll run Hunt right into it a few of times..

Then, we'll see Reid/Smith try moving the ball through the air, while Alex runs for his life because JPP and the other DE kick the shit out of fisher.

The giants beat the broncos with a shitload of yards from the TE's (#88), and running the ball. (Darkwa)

I'm fairly certain that Reid has watched film on all the teams the giants have played , but will not develop any type of game plan to exploit or stop what they want to do.

Again, I'm picking the chiefs, but if I played FF, I would take their TE, because I'm sure he's gonna put up a shitload of yards on Murray/Sorenson. However, I do believe that we will see Sutton play a lot more base defense (3-4), to stop the run going forward.

I hope Reid and Smith have realized that they can no longer count on the defense to "hold the line" in the 4th qtr., and play it safe with a 3 point lead.

They need to stay as aggressive as possible.

They lost by 2 scores to the 0-9 49ers. 

They were even down 17 points and scored a late garbage TD with a minute left to make it to within 10 points.

The Broncos suck ass.  The Chiefs haven't given up very much to opposing TE's.  If you look at FF vs TE, KC defense is tough against TE's.

I know it's easy to be down on a 6-3 team instead of being up on a 9-0 team, but the Chiefs have been outstanding after their bye week the past 2 seasons. 

They're 18-2 the past 2 years after the bye.

Chiefs are in an ideal position being 2 games up in the division and coming off a bye, where Reid is 16-2 off bye weeks.

Should be an easy win and a game to get their confidence up heading into the final stretch. Offense and defense needs to establish a rhythm

Any time I hear this, it gives me pause..

Probably be a tight one

We actually need the Raiders to win that game guys

Honestly don’t even care about home field advantage anymore. Nor do I care they earn a bye in the playoffs. Winning the division constitutes at least 1 home game for the postseason.

I’d rather they travel to Pittsburgh or New England. Im not sure I can bare to watch another home playoff loss in the divisional or afc championship round

Honestly don’t even care about home field advantage anymore. Nor do I care they earn a bye in the playoffs. Winning the division constitutes at least 1 home game for the postseason.

I’d rather they travel to Pittsburgh or New England. Im not sure I can bare to watch another home playoff loss in the divisional or afc championship round

I'm of the same opinion. In these situations, all the pressure is on the home side. I think we thrive on those occasions and that's why I'm all for it.

JFC, just quit watching altogether then.

Seriously, if people can't enjoy sports then why bother?

EDIT:  I processed this wrong, my apologies.  I smell what you are steppin in now.

I wonder if a WC home win could get us going on a roll after? 

This could be a crucial weekend with the Raiders playing NE. So if we win this then we could potentially be three games ahead of the division again come Sunday night. I just think it depends on what kind of Chiefs turn up. IF we're well rested and fired up then we have the potential to really do a number of these guys. But If we go out there and we're slack like we were against Denver, then it could be a tight affair and we may just about get over the line in the end. Either way, we just need to win the game by any means necessary. That's all that counts at the end of the day.

If we beat the Raiders the second time we play them, then I want the Raiders to beat the Patriots this weekend. Of course, we won't know our second Raiders game before that. Obviously, we want to win the division, but with our easier schedule ahead of us, I'm still hoping for a bye week in the playoffs.

Archived