Hali likely done again

When was the last time Tamba practiced on a Wednesday? 2009? At this point I will be more surprised by him contributing than him not being able to play though. That said in limited snaps he did help the pass rush vs Dallas despite not playing or practicing for a year. 

he can retire and get all the rest he wants or needs, he is of no value to this team any longer...

This. Some of you are just delusional. Hali is fucking done people, the guy can’t walk because both his knees are bone-on-bone. Yet you clowns say “he never practices on Wednesday”. Blah blah blah. Dude is done.

This. Some of you are just delusional. Hali is fucking done people, the guy can’t walk because both his knees are bone-on-bone. Yet you clowns say “he never practices on Wednesday”. Blah blah blah. Dude is done.

He's done but the POS chiefs cant replace him so they will just roll over like they always do. i hope the raiders crush them,.    

He is done but he was held out of many practices to keep him fresh the last few years. It is not a new thing they did there. Give it time and see if we can get a few more good games from him, then let him retire this off season or if not, cut him.

He is done but he was held out of many practices to keep him fresh the last few years. It is not a new thing they did there. Give it time and see if we can get a few more good games from him, then let him retire this off season or if not, cut him.

He’ll be on IR soon...if he’s not I’ll eat my crow.

He’ll be on IR soon...if he’s not I’ll eat my crow.

Maybe he will, maybe he won't. This isn't some new injury. If they think swelling will go down then he will play. If not he won't. This isn't hard to figure out. Fact remains Wednesday's are a regularly scheduled day off for him and that won't.change if he's playing or not. Calling people names for stating facts is laughable.

Maybe he will, maybe he won't. This isn't some new injury. If they think swelling will go down then he will play. If not he won't. This isn't hard to figure out. Fact remains Wednesday's are a regularly scheduled day off for him and that won't.change if he's playing or not. Calling people names for stating facts is laughable.

I never said it was a new thing for him not to practice, but every time the dude tries to play his knees swell up and he’s sidelined again. Paying a guy 6 million dollars for no production is laughable.

Archived