Hali likely done again

I never said it was a new thing for him not to practice, but every time the dude tries to play his knees swell up and he’s sidelined again. Paying a guy 6 million dollars for no production is laughable.

not laughable bit if that job is open I'll be glad to fill in.. another nail  in Dorsey's coffin. I pray whats his name new GM learned a lesson

I never said it was a new thing for him not to practice, but every time the dude tries to play his knees swell up and he’s sidelined again. Paying a guy 6 million dollars for no production is laughable.

I roasted Dorsey's laughable handling of Tambas contract for two years now. Part of the reason Clark fired him im sure. Right now we are playing without two OLBs that we need to be producing based on pay and draft position. That hurts.

The Hali extension was a mistake. We need him right now. He will come in and give what he has. It’s all we can ask unless our plan is to turn back time and change what we did. He never practices. That is the deal. Are we saying cut him now and start Zombo? No thanks. Then who is the backup to Zombo.

Rotate Hali and Ford and get Zombo off the field IMO. Maybe use Zombo to spell Houston.

The Hali extension was a mistake. We need him right now. He will come in and give what he has. It’s all we can ask unless our plan is to turn back time and change what we did. He never practices. That is the deal. Are we saying cut him now and start Zombo? No thanks. Then who is the backup to Zombo.

Rotate Hali and Ford and get Zombo off the field IMO. Maybe use Zombo to spell Houston.

Cant cut him this year because of the cap hit. 2018 we can though.

Cant cut him this year because of the cap hit. 2018 we can though.

Yes, the Chiefs could have. He's not even worth the roster spot he's taking up. Sunk cost is sunk cost. Even roster spots have a value at some point. The best kindness to Hali is to put him on Injured Reserve, and win him a Super Bowl ring.

Archived