Game Day Thread Chiefs vs Giants

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Defense just as awful as the offense.  Gaines shouldn't be on the field but of course he's out there in the biggest play of the game.

there's no way a college corner lets that throw get completed or be so out of coverage you commit PI

Sutton is so clueless a 1-8 Coach knew he would get the call in that spot regardless of the catch or not

Defense just as awful as the offense. Gaines shouldn't be on the field but of course he's out there in the biggest play of the game.

there's no way a college corner lets that throw get completed or be so out of coverage you commit PI

They gave up only 9 points in 4 quarters lol

Andy Reid after the game will be: "we need to do better, I need to do better."

You're 60 years old, you're not going to become a better play casket at this time. You're prime had passed in that department. You want to get better? Learn from BB and let someone else call the plays

Andy Reid after the game will be: "we need to do better, I need to do better."

You're 60 years old, you're not going to become a better play casket at this time. You're prime had passed in that department. You want to get better? Learn from BB and let someone else call the plays

Lol you’re so right. “There are some things I can do better”. Stfu Reid. Philly will never miss him.

Archived