Game Day Thread Chiefs vs Giants

No shit lol. Defense did it’s job all day. Offense is laughably bad.

the offense wears this one but if the defense was really having success they come up with a stop at some point on that drive.

Bob Sutton sucks and keeps putting worthless players like Zombo and Gaines on the field. 

These 2 guys never show up in the box score and Gaines is a PI penalty just waiting to happen.  

The Giants took a TO on 4th down because they saw Gaines on the field, called a deep ball his way in hopes of a flag.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This season is a lost season. We can still win the division but this team isn’t close to being a legit super bowl team. We’d be better off playing for next year and getting some reps for the future.

You can't trust Reid or Sutton to do this though.  Especially on defense where you know Zombo and Gaines are going to keep getting on the field

The Chiefs defense is so predictable. How do you call a blitz when you showed one before the timeout? The Giants obviously knew what the defense was going to do.

Sutton is an idiot.

I already ripped the offense but  this scheme on defense is the worst

How many times can one team get beat on toss up 50/50 balls?  Whats funny is we barely pressured the qb on that 4th down and we sent the house.   Do we ever utilize stunts/twists on the defensive front?     Either way this is an embarrassment.   Playcalling, coaching, qb play, lack of carries for Hunt, etc.   Same thing year after year from a supposed offensive guru.  We look great for a couple games in a row then teams adjust on us and we have no idea how to adjust.  We will be lucky to make the playoffs.   This isn't a bad game or two this is 6 weeks and we are 1-4 in our last 5.     I had this gut feeling all week after hearing pundit after pundit say we could hang 50 on this Giants team.    I'd rather see Mahomes get a jump on next year at this point because even if we make the playoffs we aren't getting past Pitt or NE.

We're all homers inside, and gluttons for punishment (even ChiefSP).  Holding out some hope the Chiefs will win and are better than this. 

Yes, I was hoping that they are better than their record the past 5 weeks, but it is painfully obvious that they are so much worse than I initially thought. 

Reid's play-calling is awful.  Sutton's play-calling is awful. The execution is terrible (way too many penalties). I don't know how our defense did not get one (even 1) sack against 3rd string tackles.

I want to blame AS11, but I am not sure if the blame lies at his feet, the feet of the play callers, or the offensive line.

This team is now a dumpster fire.  The worst part is that they gave us all hope that they could finally dominate by their performances at the beginning of the year.... only to let us down, yet again.

Yes, I was hoping that they are better than their record the past 5 weeks, but it is painfully obvious that they are so much worse than I initially thought. 

Reid's play-calling is awful.  Sutton's play-calling is awful. The execution is terrible (way too many penalties). I don't know how our defense did not get one (even 1) sack against 3rd string tackles.

I want to blame AS11, but I am not sure if the blame lies at his feet, the feet of the play callers, or the offensive line.

This team is now a dumpster fire.  The worst part is that they gave us all hope that they could finally dominate by their performances at the beginning of the year.... only to let us down, yet again.

Yeah.

Tbh I don't want to be overly dramatic but I think that's our season effectively done. We'll make the playoffs but that's not an SB winning team, not in a million years. So with that in mind, I believe Veach and co need to start preparing for next season. I'd rather come up short whilst giving Mahomes experience than see Smith fluff his lines time and time again. We also need to take a very hard look at the coaches aswell. Reid has done well but he's not an SB winning coach and it almost seems like that is exactly what his team is aswell. The team can get some incredible results, but ultimately gets absolutely nowhere in the end. I think If he's not prepared to give up the play calling, then his position should be under review. I'm also sick and tired of Sutton too. These guys have been here for four years and always find a way to lose when it counts. So what's the point anymore? Something needs to change...and FAST.

Tbh I don't want to be overly dramatic but I think that's our season effectively done. We'll make the playoffs but that's not an SB winning team, not in a million years. So with that in mind, I believe Veach and co need to start preparing for next season. I'd rather come up short whilst giving Mahomes experience than see Smith fluff his lines time and time again. We also need to take a very hard look at the coaches aswell. Reid has done well but he's not an SB winning coach and it almost seems like that is exactly what his team is aswell. The team can get some incredible results, but ultimately gets absolutely nowhere in the end. I think If he's not prepared to give up the play calling, then his position should be under review. I'm also sick and tired of Sutton too. These guys have been here for four years and always find a way to lose when it counts. So what's the point anymore? Something needs to change...and FAST.

But when I say what you just said I’m negative. And you’re a hypocrite so we’re even.

We keep this up, and Clark Hunt will step in. Reid won't and shouldn't get canned but every area on the D has digressed this year.

Yes it has, but the same can be said of the offense. I said this weeks ago and predictably got flamed, but the Chiefs offense has gotten worse in every game. Defenses have figured us out and dumb Andy has been out coached.

We keep this up, and Clark Hunt will step in. Reid won't and shouldn't get canned but every area on the D has digressed this year.

We need major upgrades all across the D. Zero sacks against the Giants offense is inexcusable. They had 3rd stringers in there. Guys they signed off the street a week ago. Zero sacks. And you just knew if a 50/50 ball was thrown downfield that we were gonna either fall down, get turned around and out of position or commit the PI. Gaines may have set a record by managing all three.

But when I say what you just said I’m negative. And you’re a hypocrite so we’re even.

You bitch like a little baby throughout the WHOLE damn game whether we win or lose though. I, on the other hand, try to keep my emotions in check at least until the game is over, and then form an opinion on what I saw. 

You bitch like a little baby throughout the WHOLE damn game whether we win or lose though. I, on the other hand, try to keep my emotions in check at least until the game is over, and then form an opinion on what I saw.

Oh, well congrats on doing that and then coming to the same conclusion. You’re special, and not too knowledgeable about this team anyway so I should consider the source.

You had no clue who this team drafted in 1983 - nothing else needs to be said, goodbye! ????

Oh, well congrats on doing that and then coming to the same conclusion. You’re special, and not too knowledgeable about this team anyway so I should consider the source.

LOL and when challenged the baby spits his dummy out and begins wailing AGAIN!!!...you don't know me or my knowledge of the Chiefs, So please stop embarrassing yourself.

Archived