It's time to roll with Mahomes

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am the mouthpiece for the downtrodden. For the suffering. For those who have been groped by a celebrity or those who wish they had been but weren't.

I'm the voice for all those people that like Alex smith but are tired of him and long for change. I am the voice for the bullied, the weak, those who do not feel empowered to speak for themselves.

I am like a beacon that shines in the wilderness offering my protection and warmth to those that long for better times.

I am the mouthpiece for the downtrodden. For the suffering. For those who have been groped by a celebrity or those who wish they had been but weren't.

I'm the voice for all those people that like Alex smith but are tired of him and long for change. I am the voice for the bullied, the weak, those who do not feel empowered to speak for themselves.

I am like a beacon that shines in the wilderness offering my protection and warmth to those that long for better times.

Thanks, man.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000881082/article/offensive-player-rankings-week-12-alex-smith-limits-chiefs

This could already be posted in here but thought it was appropriate for the topic. Alex Smith's QB rating in cold months his horrendous.

Tired of putting out fires lit by fake news. Read my comments on Arrowhead Pride. I'm not going to bother copying them here.

Tired of putting out fires lit by fake news. Read my comments on Arrowhead Pride. I'm not going to bother copying them here.

Can I ask why your comments should take precedence over the NFL.com? Is the only valid opinion that Alex Smith is super duper man and the rest of the team is holding him back? I don't get it.

Can I ask why your comments should take precedence over the NFL.com? Is the only valid opinion that Alex Smith is super duper man and the rest of the team is holding him back? I don't get it.

It’s because he sees the intangibles and nonstat plays that the rest of us don’t see, of course he will never explain that so we just have to take his word for it.

He killed it when he said our biggest loss was Conley

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000881082/article/offensive-player-rankings-week-12-alex-smith-limits-chiefs

This could already be posted in here but thought it was appropriate for the topic. Alex Smith's QB rating in cold months his horrendous.

Wow!

As a "U" Utah fan and a Smith fan this really bites you. It does make a lot of sense. And thinking back on the past 3 years it makes a lot of sense as to why we fall off. Spencer Ware is a great example of what Hunt is going through. Hot starts only to have no room to run when teams close in because we fall back into old habits. 

I want Smith to finish this year off and have some success. Only because I see him as a prize to trade off to get an extra 2nd round pick. Or maybe find someone willing to give up a first for established consistant QB play, kind of like where we were when we traded for him. I want to see Mahomes as much as the next guy. But we need to refrain and wait until next year. Let him have the offseason to develop this team into his. trade Smith and get more pieces in place. 

Speak for those who are not taken seriously, brother.

Seeing film from the Giants game Alex was worse than second time around. He missed wide open guys downfield on three occassion I saw including one where DAT was 3 yards behind the nearest defender. Had open guys down the seams that he refused to throw too. Ridiculously short armed a sideline route on third down. And then had another ridiculous dump off pass when not under duress that had zero chance. And of course two awful INTs. Bills defense isn't very good. I'd give him this game to get back on track, but my patience even as an Alex Smith fan is wearing very thin. He's got 6 games left here and I believe he is capable of getting back on track. But this team can't afford for its most veteran and expensive offensive starter to play this poorly any more. 

Archived