Chiefs gonna get a motivated Bills team

I wish Peterman just played like merely the crap that he is, and would have faced us.  But unfortunately, he played maybe the worst 1/2 in NFL history, and we'll have to face a real QB next week.  Every game will be a struggle.   We are like a horse with a 10 length lead in the stretch, but is out of gas and is hanging on for dear life.   We're lucky we're in the division we're in, but I think the Chargers have a chance to catch us at the wire, unfortunately.  Right now they are clearly the best team in the division.  

I wish Peterman just played like merely the crap that he is, and would have faced us. But unfortunately, he played maybe the worst 1/2 in NFL history, and we'll have to face a real QB next week. Every game will be a struggle. We are like a horse with a 10 length lead in the stretch, but is out of gas and is hanging on for dear life. We're lucky we're in the division we're in, but I think the Chargers have a chance to catch us at the wire, unfortunately. Right now they are clearly the best team in the division.

I was gonna say the same thing. The Chargers are playing very good and could definitely catch the Chiefs.

I wish Peterman just played like merely the crap that he is, and would have faced us.  But unfortunately, he played maybe the worst 1/2 in NFL history, and we'll have to face a real QB next week.  Every game will be a struggle.   We are like a horse with a 10 length lead in the stretch, but is out of gas and is hanging on for dear life.   We're lucky we're in the division we're in, but I think the Chargers have a chance to catch us at the wire, unfortunately.  Right now they are clearly the best team in the division.  

They were much better than the Jaggs last week aswell and should have won that game by a mile. 

The Bills always seem to battle us hard. With the way the Chiefs are playing I definitely can see them coming in and scraping out an ugly win. Chiefs just don't seem like a hungry team in the midst of a stretch run. Yesterday was not bad...it was putrid.

The Bills will start T. Taylor because they know the Chiefs' defense is easy to gameplan for and that the Chiefs don't change anything. 

In all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised if they started Petermann and he had a good game because again, the Chiefs are just so predictable on both sides of the ball.

I don’t know, Bills are purposely trying to tank and know if we win that helps them with the first round pick next year. They’re going to try everything to lose this game.

and yet, the Chiefs will still find a way to lose the game.

Archived