"Dilly Dilly"

I understand things can be a bit negative; however, putting emotions aside, how can you step back and see anything positive coming from our team? Watching this team for decades it is reasonable to call a turd a turd, especially when we've seen a repeated pattern these last few years of our Reid coached team.

From the beginning of the season to now we are on a downward trend. That is just the hard truth, to put our head in the sand and pretend things are fantastic is idiotic. Negatively sucks, but we all have a brain and you can not deny the product that we see on the field and not demand change or expect more.

I love Reid as a HC, but he's proven he doesn't have a killer instinct and plays it frustratingly safe year after year as a play caller. You cannot deny that. He took us as far as he can getting us to the playoffs, which had been wonderful, but we are hungry for a Super Bowl. This status quo isn't going to cut it now.

25 years a fan, many of us have earned the right to bitch. It's not being negative, it's called we've seen this show too many times before and recognize the pattern. Especially seeing the potential of this offense with the Eagles now.

I try to be optimistic, but there is no denying the product on the field. Especially after a bye against a 1-8 team with no receivers and back up tackle.

I understand things can be a bit negative; however, putting emotions aside, how can you step back and see anything positive coming from our team? Watching this team for decades it is reasonable to call a turd a turd, especially when we've seen a repeated pattern these last few years of our Reid coached team.

From the beginning of the season to now we are on a downward trend. That is just the hard truth, to put our head in the sand and pretend things are fantastic is idiotic. Negatively sucks, but we all have a brain and you can not deny the product that we see on the field and not demand change or expect more.

I love Reid as a HC, but he's proven he doesn't have a killer instinct and plays it frustratingly safe year after year as a play caller. You cannot deny that. He took us as far as he can getting us to the playoffs, which had been wonderful, but we are hungry for a Super Bowl. This status quo isn't going to cut it now.

25 years a fan, many of us have earned the right to bitch. It's not being negative, it's called we've seen this show too many times before and recognize the pattern. Especially seeing the potential of this offense with the Eagles now.

I try to be optimistic, but there is no denying the product on the field. Especially after a bye against a 1-8 team with no receivers and back up tackle.

Dilly Dilly

Andy need to realize that the Steelers came up with the plan to stop Hunt and all other teams are using that to stop him.  But maybe he has realized that plan but will not stop running Hunt between the tackles.  He needs to get past that tunnel vision and use him in other ways like he does Hill.  No question that Hunt is a very talented young man but the way every team is now keying on him has to change so he can be productive again. 

But who do you replace Andy with?

Age old question repeated in every fanbase:

Caller- "We have to fire (Harbaugh, Tomlin, Gruden , etc)- the message is 'stale' and old- they've quit on him"

Host- "Okay, I hear ya...who do you have in mind?"

Caller- "Ara Parseghian could win with this team, get Chip Kelly....heck I bet Jon Gruden would come back for a case of Corona's"

and that, is the very state of sportstalk radio......

Archived