Buffalo Bills - Week 12.

Guys this is where Smith turns it around. This is where we always get our season turned around...with a solid victory over the Bungaloe Bills. Remember a few years back to 2015.

That 1-5 season when Spencer Ware ripped off a game-changing run near our goaline and changed the dynamics of our running game that year? Both teams were 5-5 going into that game. Ironically, this was week 12 as well...Maclin balled out that game and so did Spencer Ware. Houston, went out with that ACL injury in fact. Hali tore it up.

This is where Andy and his staff need to implement an identity. It seems we have gotten away from the things that won us 5 games in a row. We've reverted to gimmicky plays as our foundation. The Hill and Kelce INT were enough. Maybe Andy will be humble now and call an honest game not hindered on trickery and witchcraft. This is Football not Fusball. Get back to the fundamentals and instill confidence in a shaken team.

https://youtu.be/tDBSINV3tAo

Let's hope their fool coach sticks with Peterman. Then I'll pick us in a blowout, and I almost never pick us in a blowout. It's ridiculous that McDermott hasn't made the decision(public) yet.

I think their situation is much more complicated than ours. They know Tyrod isn't the answer and isn't part of the future. But they don't really know what they have in Peterman and may be trying to get an extended look to know whether they want to go get a QB in the first round this year with their bounty of draft picks. On the other hand they are squarely in the playoff hunt as is anyone 4-6 or better and to me anytime you have a shot at the playoffs you play the best players to try and get there. Much easier for us to do that because we are all in on Mahomes. And the major rumors were their owner wasn't happy they settled at QB last year. All this said. Tyrod is going to start. You have a very hard time explaining to players in a playoff race why the best guy right now is not starting.

At this point I don't know what to expect from the Chiefs. This used to be a very productive offense just a couple months ago and a competitive defense that didn't give up many points. Even though there has been a downward movement over the last month the Giants loss still was a disaster as Chiefs basically lost to the worst team in the NFL. 

on 810 this morning I thought I heard Tyrod was starting next week.

Yeah, unfortunately they made the right decision for them, and it gives them a legit chance to beat us.   And if they do, and Alex is a big cause why, I suspect something drastic might happen the following game.    I wouldn't play Mahomes, but I suspect they might.  

Archived