Game Day Thread & Predictions

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually it was 3&2.... which made it worse.

KPass is getting some reps which makes me happy.

Fu(k this offense.

If we need 2 yards, Smith or Hunt is your guy. I mean that as a joke but I also mean it seriously. We would either get that first down or sack, I guess.

Losing might be the best thing for the long term prospects of this franchise. An 11 or 12 win season might create the illusion that this team is better than it really is and impede progress toward the future. We have a lot of guys that need to be cut or retire.

Losing might be the best thing for the long term prospects of this franchise. An 11 or 12 win season might create the illusion that this team is better than it really is and impede progress toward the future. We have a lot of guys that need to be cut or retire.

No, they know what they are.  Or at least Dorsey did.  That's why they traded for Mahomes.   Right now, we NEED to make the playoffs so the pick to Buffalo isn't a top 20.  

Andy's post game presser should be "interesting".

I’m having a hard time caring. This is probably the least frustrating loss (if we do lose) that this franchise has had since herm was here. For me personally, I’ve got a good degree of apathy towards this team as it plays out the string with too many veterans that shouldn’t be here next year.

I'd get down on my knees for a 1 and done this year, with this team. Since we have no #1 choice, rooting to miss the playoffs makes no sense.

Just because we don’t have a first doesn’t mean draft position isn’t advantageous. Getting up toward the top of the 2nd and 3rd rounds would be much better than not picking until the back end of the 2nd round.

Archived