Game Day Thread & Predictions

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we're talking one and done being desirable, all that accomplishes is make the Hunts more money from dedicated fans, and give us worse picks in the later rounds.

This year, it accomplishes not losing a high draft choice.   Since that was my only goal this season, it's what I'm rooting for.  

Unfortunately, with Alex being Alex, even that modest goal in this wretched division not possible. Congrats Chargers.

We can't say his bad plays is him being Alex and then say his good plays are not him being Alex. I think his average plays are being Alex and protecting the ball and that's not good enough for the playoffs when we face better teams. His bad play cannot beat poor teams - his average play could - and I don't think we could with the average play against playoff teams.

Have you watched the last five games or seen countless film breakdowns and articles of smith not throwing to open receivers and getting happy feet?

I've watched every quarter this season

we aren't losing just because of smith

Alex Smith has gone full Alex Smith. At this point we will be lucky to get a 4th for him. He shouldn't start another game here, but he will be back out there next week running from ghosts.

He has not gone full Alex Smith. He is playing worse than Alex Smith. I get that his average play is not good enough for playing playoff teams, but I think his shit play is not him being himself.

He has not gone full Alex Smith. He is playing worse than Alex Smith. I get that his average play is not good enough for playing playoff teams, but I think his shit play is not him being himself.

Lately, he's playing at the bottom of his scale.   He's playing full out Cassel.  

Archived