Game Day Thread & Predictions

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pitt and NE are elite

there's two ways to rank an OL... some are elite in pass pro, some are elite in run blocking, some are elite in both

to have a chance to make a run you have to be doing at least one well... either pass pro or power run blocking... preferably both

the Chiefs are below average in both

whereas pitt, NE and the rams are doing both at an elite level

Pitt and NE have elite QB's.   When/if Hoyer and/or Landry Jones play, suddenly those "elite" lines aren't so elite.  Or even average.  

You missed Class, but that's OK.  You can sit in on detention.    Tr(int) threw a massive amount of INTS with 4 of the 5 starters you mentioned.  

so, he threw a lot of ints in spite of one of the best OLs in history? that's not an elite QB. yet he won a crapload of games somehow

look... I'm not a huge smith fan... and I can't wait until mahomes grows some whiskers

but to put this team's problems solely on smiths shoulders is myopic

so, he threw a lot of ints in spite of one of the best OLs in history? that's not an elite QB. yet he won a crapload of games somehow

look... I'm not a huge smith fan... and I can't wait until mahomes grows some whiskers

but to put this team's problems solely on smiths shoulders is myopic

The issue is he’s blowing it when he does have a pocket, he’s broken again and scared

Archived