What is wrong with our OLINE??????????

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Schwartz will be fine. Just having a rough year. Staying healthy is pretty important. Our Tackles have been really dependable. I can’t remember the last time they missed a game. It is not the case with Morse, LDT and Ehinger. Assuming you need to know how the guy next to you is going to react to stunts and take on blocks/pass them off, playing together as a unit is critical. We have been more of a MASH unit than an Oline unit.

Maybe if we get Fisher-Witz-Morse-LDT-Schwartz to play a half dozen games together, we will see a pretty good group. If Ehinger is not back in the next 2 games, I leave him on the bench. Consistency is more important than talent at this point.

I think Schwartz will be fine. Just having a rough year. Staying healthy is pretty important. Our Tackles have been really dependable. I can’t remember the last time they missed a game. It is not the case with Morse, LDT and Ehinger. Assuming you need to know how the guy next to you is going to react to stunts and take on blocks/pass them off, playing together as a unit is critical. We have been more of a MASH unit than an Oline unit.

Maybe if we get Fisher-Witz-Morse-LDT-Schwartz to play a half dozen games together, we will see a pretty good group. If Ehinger is not back in the next 2 games, I leave him on the bench. Consistency is more important than talent at this point.

No talent or consistency.... "Perfect practice makes perfect"..these guys have proven they are below average....is you keep practicing a slice you perfect a slice....These guys have perfected what they are....not good

Archived