Ragland is also entering his prime. He looked like a BEAST last game 

Shit, I don't think he's even close to entering his prime yet. He was drafted last year, and didn't play.

I too, think this dude is going to be an absolute BEAST!

If KPL or Eligwe comes alive, we may be set at ILB for a few years.

Now, if we can draft a Big, Young, Strong stud at NT, we will be good against the run.

Zombo was also outstanding. I know he's one of the whipping boys here, but he is not a problem on this team. Ideally he's not a starter but as depth, and special teams, he's a fine player.

K Pass also was in the backfield on someone else's sack, and seems to be developing in his limited play.

I'd love to see DJ benched for good, and let Eligwe get into the rotation at ILB.

Agree. Zombo and Kpass played well. I think DJ has value. Probably 3rd among LBs behind Houston and Ragland right now. I am good playing him, but worry it keeps Eligwe from getting experience.

So you want to spend the cap to get rid of the best Chiefs player? 

Subjective.  How can one be a team's best player when you've missed 40 games in 8 years?  Berry has played in 87 games, so if you add all that up, he's essentially missed every 3rd game for his career.  Gotta be on the field to be the best player.  Also, how many times can you count on a guy to come back from injury?  I respect all the adversity he's overcome, but from a business standpoint, he just doesn't do this team any good if he can't stay on the field. 

Subjective. How can one be a team's best player when you've missed 40 games in 8 years? Berry has played in 87 games, so if you add all that up, he's essentially missed every 3rd game for his career. Gotta be on the field to be the best player. Also, how many times can you count on a guy to come back from injury? I respect all the adversity he's overcome, but from a business standpoint, he just doesn't do this team any good if he can't stay on the field.

Berry and Houston are both roster locks next year so it's irrelevant. If healthy they are the two best players on the team too. Now Peters isn't likely going anywhere but he is tradable (which I know you prefer). Here's next years defense.

DE-Jones. Lock

NT-

DE-

OLB-Houston Lock

ILB-Ragland. Lock

ILB-

OLB- Ford (unless back deal is serious) Solid chance

S- Parker very Likely

S-Berry Lock

CB-Nelson Lock

CB-Peters (about 20 percent chance he's traded) Likely

Archived