THE GOOD NEWS FROM THIS WHOLE SHAMBLES IS........

I think come the end of the season we will see wholesale changes to the roster we have right now. No way in hell could they contrive not to make drastic moves after this complete meltdown. Andy's playcalling position will also have to be in doubt, plus the coaching on the offensive side has got to be looked at. Sutton may have saved himself over these last few weeks IF the defense continues to do well, but if it returns to the trash we saw a few weeks ago, then get rid of him too.

Gaines

Mitchell

Acker

Hali

DJ

Ford

Colquitt

Harris

Travis

Ramik Wilson

Devey

Sorensen

Fisher

West

Thomas

Smith

Parker

Terrell

Akeem Hunt

Witzmann

Jenkins

Should be cut or traded IMO. We've got to do something dramatic to get this ball team balling again next year. Cut all of those, create a ton of cap space and then go and be aggressive in free agency whilst also being smart in the draft. Because we need players in every area of the pitch imo so what would we have to lose by letting loose and going in a different direction instead of keeping these average/poor players around for another year?

Holy smokes. That is a big list. Remember you have to get someone better or cutting them is not the right move.

I think you have to target upgrades and then decide on cuts. For example, I think Fisher could play better (he is our best lineman), but who do we replace home with?

Holy smokes. That is a big list. Remember you have to get someone better or cutting them is not the right move.

I think you have to target upgrades and then decide on cuts. For example, I think Fisher could play better (he is our best lineman), but who do we replace home with?

By cutting or trading so many, it gives us potentially more picks and cap space to make serious moves. Our O-line is just not up to par imo and we need to add quality to that area as soon as possible. Same with the defense, wide receivers and running backs, we need fresh meet everywhere and the only way we could realistically do that is by cutting/trading at least fifteen to twenty of these guys. Some are pretty much gone already anyway!!. Smith, Hali, DJ, Mitchell, Gaines, Acker, Ford, Colquitt etc So why not add another ten more? :D 

Cutting fisher is stupid. Most of those guys aren't worth a haircut let alone a draft pick. Building through free agency doesn't work.

Continue to build through the draft. If they can steal some picks for some of those guys I'm all for it.

Fisher has been poor this season imo. I also said we should build in both the draft and free agency, it's not a case of it being one or the other.

Fisher has been poor this season imo. I also said we should build in both the draft and free agency, it's not a case of it being one or the other.

The left guard play is making fish and morse look worse than they are. Fisher is above average and morse is average against the run but has been elite at times against the pass. You can build with that.

In our division right tackle is more important than left tackle anyway. Consider where all the stud pass rushers play.

The left guard play is making fish and morse look worse than they are. Fisher is above average and morse is average against the run but has been elite at times against the pass. You can build with that.

In our division right tackle is more important than left tackle anyway. Consider where all the stud pass rushers play.

If we want to make real progress and finally make it to the SB we can't be content with "average", we need studs in that O-line and the current bunch aren't cutting it right now so why not make a change or two? Fisher is on a massive contract aswell!!..I think we could get a decent draft pick or trade for him.

Fisher has been the sole bright spot for me with the Oline. LDT, Morse and Ehinger have been hurt. Schwartz has struggled. But Fish has been on the field and doing OK.

The thing I like about Fish and Schwartz is they play every Sunday. Health is half the battle. What the fuck do you do when your LT goes down. Who even steps in? Erving? Move Schwartz to LT?

No, if you got a guy that is above average and stays healthy, that’s your horse. Ride him. Fisher would be the last guy on Oline I cut.

If we want to make real progress and finally make it to the SB we can't be content with "average", we need studs in that O-line and the current bunch aren't cutting it right now so why not make a change or two? Fisher is on a massive contract aswell!!..I think we could get a decent draft pick or trade for him.

Not really. You need an above average line. That's about it. Fisher is overpaid though. I would assume it would be cost prohibitive to trade him this early in the contract. The guaranteed money would all sink into that years cap.

I think fisher is average at best....76 out of a 100.

He obviously doesn't like the weight room, becuase he gets bull rushed all the time. And his run blocking this year has been downright horrible!

I'm not even going to talk about Fulton. i don't know how he's even on the roster. Witzman was better than him, and Witzman sucked.

I hoping that LDT gets back to form. He looked better yesterday.

But yesterday, I saw Fulton and Fisher getting whooped all day, especially on running plays.

I think come the end of the season we will see wholesale changes to the roster we have right now. No way in hell could they contrive not to make drastic moves after this complete meltdown. Andy's playcalling position will also have to be in doubt, plus the coaching on the offensive side has got to be looked at. Sutton may have saved himself over these last few weeks IF the defense continues to do well, but if it returns to the trash we saw a few weeks ago, then get rid of him too.

Gaines

Mitchell

Acker

Hali

DJ

Ford

Colquitt

Harris

Travis

Ramik Wilson

Devey

Sorensen

Fisher

West

Thomas

Smith

Parker

Terrell

Akeem Hunt

Witzmann

Jenkins

Should be cut or traded IMO. We've got to do something dramatic to get this ball team balling again next year. Cut all of those, create a ton of cap space and then go and be aggressive in free agency whilst also being smart in the draft. Because we need players in every area of the pitch imo so what would we have to lose by letting loose and going in a different direction instead of keeping these average/poor players around for another year?

I consider the one's in red realistic and even probable. I'd have to think that one of Harris/Travis will stay. I'm not sure they ditch West either unless they happen across a replacement they love.

They can't replace Hali and Ford this offseason IMO, so I think they ride Ford through the final year. Fisher isn't going anywhere, and neither are Sorensen and Parker. Witzmann has been developing nicely, even if he's not quite there yet. He's flashed some good moments, so I'm not sure I would ditch that effort just to say I did.  

Archived