A MAJOR concern ahead of next Sunday!!

Alex couldn't throw a damn party at the Metlife stadium a few weeks ago, let alone a ball. And he'll be right back at the scene of the crime to stink up the joint once again. So the question is this!!..we already know how bad he is in those conditions, so when you add that in with his recent form then is there a better time to make the change than now? Because when you do the maths!!..him performing better next week is highly unlikely simply because of where we are playing. And if another failure from him does come to fruition, it then might come down to a very unfair scenario where Mahomes comes into pressure games against the Raiders and Chargers with the division on the line. 

He can't even make basic throws to wide open guys while under no pressure. Wind is the least if our worries.

Mahomes first game will be versus the raiders after we've lost 2 more.

You're probably right. Once we are mathematically out of the playoffs, Patty Mack will start.

He can't even make basic throws to wide open guys while under no pressure. Wind is the least if our worries.

Mahomes first game will be versus the raiders after we've lost 2 more.

Pressure or no pressure doesn't matter, he thinks there's pressure no matter what. If he truly had no pressure and felt he had no pressure, he would make those plays. And therein lies the problem, I don't think that you can unsee pressure. In the beginning of the year, I think I think he ignored the pressure because the line wasn't perfect but he still played well.

But now when the line plays well he doesn't know where the breakdown is going to be but the problem is sometimes there is NO break down and he's looking for it (!). I think he has an assumption that there will be a breakdown somewhere and he doesn't trust where and so when he sees any sort of movement going backwards from the line, he reacts. That's broken and I dont think we have time to fix that nor does he have time in his career to fix that. He would have to say fuck it and not care if he gets injured or intercepted or fumbles. I think if that never got in his head, he could play a couple more years and he may prove to play but not as well as he has or could.

Pressure or no pressure doesn't matter, he thinks there's pressure no matter what. If he truly had no pressure and felt he had no pressure, he would make those plays. And therein lies the problem, I don't think that you can unsee pressure. In the beginning of the year, I think I think he ignored the pressure because the line wasn't perfect but he still played well.

But now when the line plays well he doesn't know where the breakdown is going to be but the problem is sometimes there is NO break down and he's looking for it (!). I think he has an assumption that there will be a breakdown somewhere and he doesn't trust where and so when he sees any sort of movement going backwards from the line, he reacts. That's broken and I dont think we have time to fix that nor does he have time in his career to fix that. He would have to say fuck it and not care if he gets injured or intercepted or fumbles. I think if that never got in his head, he could play a couple more years and he may prove to play but not as well as he has or could.

Yea but, this has always been his problem. Seeing/hearing ghost.

I was getting blasted earlier in the year when I was calling "Bullshit" about AS11 performances. It was all "smoke and mirrors", but it worked. It worked so well, that several teams began to copy our offensive plays.

So what did Tomlin and Pitt do? They said to hell with all of that pre snap motion, shovel pass, qb option crap. Tomlin knows Reid's character and style of play, so they just lined up and said where gonna bust'em in the mouth, stop the run, and make AS11 beat us....Aaaaaaannnnnd, we know what happened. And it's been happening since.

We are not tough up front. Our oline is not nasty/mean. So we just can't line up on first down and bully the defense for 5-7 yds a clip running the ball. Earlier in the year, teams were respecting AS11 a lot more, and teams were getting caught being reactive with all of the pre snap motion shit with Hill and Dat.

If Andy is going to stick with AS11, then he has to reinvent his offensive game plans. He's gonna have to come up with a whole new philosophy on how to perform and score on offense, because the script is out and in mass production on how to stop the chiefs.

I mean shit....We lost to the Giants and Bills???? The defense gave up 9 (Giants game) and 16, and we couldn't win??

I’m surprised to read this from you.

Also, he never steps up. Always back creating the “pressure”

Archived