Are we still a playoff caliber team?

This team is feeling the loss of something. Teams are stacking the box, daring the Chiefs to beat them with the pass. And when they drop back into a zone and rush only 3, the offensive line can’t pass protect for more than 3 seconds. At the rare points they do, Smith’s paranoia kicks in and dinks it to Wilson when there’s an open, streaking Kelce for the touchdown.

Attitude is the issue. Their confidence is shot, it’s time for a leader on the offensive side to step up and create a spark. But who?! Smith is finishing the year either way, so it won’t be Mahomes. Fisher, Kelce, Smith? Someone say something. This offense started the year together going 5-0, and will finish the year together.

Defense on the otherhand looks corrected. Only positive moving forward at this point.

AFC West is not good and KC in not great. So yes they are playoff caliber because the west is lousy.

I like winning the West regardless.

I think they can win the West with Mahomes and still not go too far in the playoffs.

Do you think they can win the West, the way they've been playing as of late??????

Yes. I think Reid will adjust all the crap he has been doing. He will play to the strength and quit the cute shit or at least cut it way back. He has to know this by now? I think playing a familiar foe in 3 of the division games is what does it for us to win it. Now the playoff game will be all depending on how we finish it from here on out. Beat the Jets and I like our chances even more

Yes. I think Reid will adjust all the crap he has been doing. He will play to the strength and quit the cute shit or at least cut it way back. He has to know this by now? I think playing a familiar foe in 3 of the division games is what does it for us to win it. Now the playoff game will be all depending on how we finish it from here on out. Beat the Jets and I like our chances even more

Hope you're right bro..

It would be nice to see the offense clicking again.

Archived