Alex Smith. Nickname : Tippie Toes:

So tired of watching this guy look down at his feet and take little baby steps as if he was doing a ballet.

Tippie Toes Alex.

My Predictions.

I think the league knows how to easily beat this guy & KC will now get no compensation. They know  Tippie Toes will be released.

What is your prediction of compensation? 

Destination......Cleveland.

Your Prediction?

I just don't get what happened, he was playing at a MVP level before Pitt broke him.  I get that they are saying Pitt gave the blueprint but the throws he was making weeks 1-5 would have destroyed cover 2 so I think it is just more that Pitt destroyed all his confidence.

I feel like it is the scene from Any Given Sunday where the wife's QB was making him play even though he's hurt, making Mrs. Alex (aka. Phata) was whispering in his ear reminding him he can get a $20 million payout with a huge year but then Pitt killed that off....

So tired of watching this guy look down at his feet and take little baby steps as if he was doing a ballet.

Tippie Toes Alex.

My Predictions.

I think the league knows how to easily beat this guy & KC will now get no compensation. They know  Tippie Toes will be released.

What is your prediction of compensation? 

Destination......Cleveland.

Your Prediction?

Cleveland is probably taking Josh Rosen first over all. The only reason they would be interested in Alex would be as a mentor to him and Kizer. But I doubt they want that kind of investment in 3 quarterbacks.

The longer he plays, the more likely is that he's just outright released. There are places that have some serious QB issues that might be interested either as a stop gap starter or quality backup. Denver for example. Or Buffalo or the Jets.

It's sad to watch, but Alex is probably playing himself out of any serious NFL interest. It's too bad, because physically he still seems to have the tools and he seems like a really nice guy.

No self-respecting Chiefs fan would wish for their own player to end up in Cleveland. Just a thought.

Why not? What loyalty does the avg player have to the team the drafted him or gave him a 2nd chance?

Why should the fan base remain loyal to a player when they they take the HIGHEST amount available when they are free agents?

Very few modern athletes want to stay on a team for less money. Very very few.

Fans always feel burnt when a guy goes elsewhere in free agency; why can't the fans extract a measure of satisfaction when they go to the Browns and fail?

Happened to us in Baltimore- Google Paul Kruger

Why not? What loyalty does the avg player have to the team the drafted him or gave him a 2nd chance?

Why should the fan base remain loyal to a player when they they take the HIGHEST amount available when they are free agents?

Very few modern athletes want to stay on a team for less money. Very very few.

Fans always feel burnt when a guy goes elsewhere in free agency; why can't the fans extract a measure of satisfaction when they go to the Browns and fail?

Happened to us in Baltimore- Google Paul Kruger

Flacco is one of the highest paid QBs. Can you stand listening to the man’s vocals before he snaps the ball? Man winning that superbowl was a travesty in Baltimore for the coming years if you ask me

Flacco is one of the highest paid QBs. Can you stand listening to the man’s vocals before he snaps the ball? Man winning that superbowl was a travesty in Baltimore for the coming years if you ask me

Sounds like Victory to me....

Seriously, win something that didn't happen before Roe V Wade or Brown V Board of Education.....No one mentioned Flacco. Just because his picture is the avatar doesn't mean its always about him....we were talking about players....and the only one who cares about what his voice sounds like is his wife. SMDH

"Man winning that superbowl was a travesty in Baltimore for the coming years if you ask me"

#1- What the F**k does this even mean?

#2- Oh, so we should try to LOSE the SB every year? Its really working out for you guys in that respect, isn't it?

Sounds like Victory to me....

Seriously, win something that didn't happen before Roe V Wade or Brown V Board of Education.....No one mentioned Flacco. Just because his picture is the avatar doesn't mean its always about him....we were talking about players....and the only one who cares about what his voice sounds like is his wife. SMDH

"Man winning that superbowl was a travesty in Baltimore for the coming years if you ask me"

#1- What the F**k does this even mean?

#2- Oh, so we should try to LOSE the SB every year? Its really working out for you guys in that respect, isn't it?

Lol Flacco took that money and sat his ass on the couch for years to come. Watching the game last night I couldn’t stand to have this guy as my team’s QB. How can you be possibly happy with what he’s done after receiving a high salary? Isn’t this the reason the Ravens have been piss poor since winning the SB?

I like the Ravens and cheered for them for years and years, but this sloth at QB has got to go. Lmao he literally sings before he snaps the ball, singing his way all the way to the couch after the game knowing it doesn’t matter if he lost or won, he’s still paid more than all the other Baltimore fans cheering OHHHHH OH OH OH OH OHHHHHHHHOHHHHHH. What FOOLS

That video sums it up perfectly, the same play from week 5 and from this past weekend and you can see the difference.

I know everybody will blame Alex, but that's too easy, so I am blaming you. Why do you do this to me? If you didn't post this I would never have seen it. You could've saved me my stomachache. But in the end, I chose to watch the video. My fault. (Throws phone at the wall.)

I know everybody will blame Alex, but that's too easy, so I am blaming you. Why do you do this to me? If you didn't post this I would never have seen it. You could've saved me my stomachache. But in the end, I chose to watch the video. My fault. (Throws phone at the wall.)

lol, it's so maddening, he's proven he can do it, why why why why why can he all of a sudden not do it.  It goes back to what I said before, it wasn't the cover 2 switch that crushed him, Pitt somehow killed all his confidence.....

I think it’s 2 things. Alex can’t handle it when we are blocking poorly. Feels pressure whether it there or not. Focuses on the defenders instead of his career receivers.

Second, Andy knows when we can’t and calls a lot more screens and 2 yard passes to get closer to a 1.5 second release time.

If we block, both of those things improve. Alex will still be limited, but can play at a Pro Bowl level.

A few former NFL players are defending Smith from a lot of the plays that are out there on all 22. One of them is a linemen who played for us and the other is a former quarterback. (This is in addition to Dungee and Harrison.)

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/for-petes-sake/article187031448.html

Former Coach: https://247sports.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/Bolt/Steve-Mariucci-Patrick-Mahomes-is-not-better-than-Alex-Smith-right-now-111367612

None of this matters because I believe Smith's playing poorly, but some people cited David Carr and his take. So I'm sharing it here.

They also gave Smith blame, too.

Lol Flacco took that money and sat his ass on the couch for years to come. Watching the game last night I couldn’t stand to have this guy as my team’s QB. How can you be possibly happy with what he’s done after receiving a high salary? Isn’t this the reason the Ravens have been piss poor since winning the SB?

I like the Ravens and cheered for them for years and years, but this sloth at QB has got to go. Lmao he literally sings before he snaps the ball, singing his way all the way to the couch after the game knowing it doesn’t matter if he lost or won, he’s still paid more than all the other Baltimore fans cheering OHHHHH OH OH OH OH OHHHHHHHHOHHHHHH. What FOOLS

He earned that money....

You don't even have a clue as to what is happening in Baltimore besides what you read....there is more to the story than just Joe playing poorly this year.

But please, keep deflecting the talk about AS by yapping about Joe...

You would give a testicle to be talking about how your former Super Bowl MVP isn't playing as well as he did then....

Archived